The Latest News!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hi All!

After a long dry spell, there's lots of news to be had.

*Band News*
First off, the band. They've signed to a new label; we can't say who yet, as the label gets dib on being the first ones to make an announcement & we're waiting on them to give us the green light, but it should be a great opportunity for the band. They're working on writing the new cd and (here's a tidbit I've not shared with anyone yet) at the moment are hoping to have it done for a spring release; we'll see how that goes, but things are moving along well.

*SymX website News*
The band and staff would like to thank Lisa Chetelat for her years of hard, excellent work on the website; we all wish her well with her future endeavors & are sad to see her go due to time constraints. We have a new webmaster in the works who's planning out a new site, & we're going to spring both the new site and the new webmaster on you all at once here in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned. :)

*Fan Club CD*
Now on to the fan club. Still trying to get the last bit of content out of MJR for the terribly belated 2nd fan club cd, but once he goes into 'working on a new cd' mode, every bit of material he has becomes fair game for the cd & we have to wait to see what's left when the cd is done. He has created some material just for the fan club cd, though, so once we ARE able to get it put together and pressed, it's going to be another good one. :)

*CotM.com E-mail service ending*
So while the band is working on a cd and our new webmaster is working on a new site, I'm going to totally revamp the fan club from top to bottom. We'll have a new name, a new logo, new shirts & decals, the whole shebang. That said, since the fan club name will be changing, churchofthemachine.com will be no more & I won't be offering e-mail addresses from the new domain name, so please be aware that all churchofthemachine.com e-mail addresses will no longer function as of November 10th. I'll send out a reminder on or about November 1st, and then again the day before the mailboxes are shut down, but this is your advance warning, so please plan ahead.

*CotM Shirts*
I somehow ended up with a bunch of extra Church of the Machine polo shirts from our last special order, & since I won't be having any more CotM shirts made *ever* (much less polo shirts, which were discontinued years ago), this is your last chance to grab one. I have 3 mediums, 5 larges, and 6 2Xs..I'll let them go for $15+ shipping, one per person, first come first served, Paypal only. Send me your name & mailing address and I'll e-mail you a Paypal invoice for the total, & will send out the shirt once payment is received (e-check payments will require waiting until the payment clears). As these are a special purchase, they are NOT for resale & if I find them on eBay, your fan club membership will be terminated.

*Social Networking*
Lastly, in case you weren't aware, SymX is all over social networking sites. They can be found at:

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/officialsymphonyx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SymphonyX/21483906576
Twitter: http://twitter.com/symphonyx

I think that's it for now..I'll have more news for you soon! Have a great week!