CD/Record stores in Columbus, OH

dragonbone

New Metal Member
Nov 19, 2002
Visit site
I'm moving to that general location from Tampa in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if anybody knew of some quality used and/or new music stores around town. You know, something other than the standard (and crappy) FYI, Sam Goody...and so on.

Magnolia Thunderpussy on High Street is your best bet for Metal here in town. There are many used stores in the area, but as far as metal thats about it.

Thanks for the info. I'm into all types of music, not just metal, so any info on used CD places would be of great help. Suprisingly, there are only a couple of used places left in Tampa, and our single metal shop, Ace's Records, went out of business a few years back. Do any of these places have websites that I can check out?

I think the URL for them is www.thunderpussy.com not sure how good the site may be. They also run a "buy 4 get 1 free" sale on the used stuff.
As far as general used stores we have Half Price Books and a place called Ace In The Hole music. Ace In The Hole is more of a Dead/Phish store, but has a good selection of used. There are also a few used shops on the OSU campus , but are kind of high for used.
Hope this all helps you out.
www.myspace.com/evilgrit