CD release party in Stockholm

Heavy M

Ex Primoris...
Jul 27, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
heavym.cjb.net
Im thinking about going to this thing, however its im not sure what will consist in this release-party. I see two bands on the bill but no Amon Amarth, will they play anything live? Or will they just walk around while getting congrats from fans when 2 bands I never heard of is playing?

Umm...
I assume they play, sorta like the FoN release party that was on Wrath Of The Norsemen.
But yeah, I'd go. At the very least you get to hear the album sooner.

hahaha, defence? :lol:

Well that explains and justifies following him around in diffrent threads just to be an ass. Either way carry on, you seem to be enjoying yourself

following him around?

hardly.

simply posting in threads like you yourself are doing. given you responded to me, that can be construed as YOU following me around now can't it? :lol:

ahhhhhh the hypocrisy...again :lol:

I was refering to you not being able to leave whatever dispute you have with him in whatever thread it belongs in. Therefor my "following him around" statement. But yeah, the hypocrisy eh? lol

do the rules state that if one has an argument with another that it must be contained in that specific thread? or is that some fictional 'internet forum rule' you made up on the spot? :lol:

keep going, you're the only one providing a challenge. :headbang:

haha, I don't care about forum-rules (never read them). I haven't really followed you or you're disputes either just thought it seemed funny that you appeared in my thread just to dick around with some guy. But whatever, I do my share of dicking around the on the internet too. It can be a fun thing to pass the time when you're bored and see people get "worked up". But apperantly you have a "good cause" so please, carry on. Maybe even I will find it entertaining who knows?

haha, I don't care about forum-rules (never read them). I haven't really followed you or you're disputes either just thought it seemed funny that you appeared in my thread just to dick around with some guy. But whatever, I do my share of dicking around the on the internet too. It can be a fun thing to pass the time when you're bored and see people get "worked up". But apperantly you have a "good cause" so please, carry on. Maybe even I will find it entertaining who knows?

lol @ sarcasm

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Lol. It's even funnier when you come into a thread and read all these replies. I have nothing to do with this so I'll sit back and watch.

I'm not taking sides, just a spectator in it all, lol.