CD release party in Stockholm

Oh boys!

You suck at arguing, I am way better :D
Quit it, being a bitch is my territory! &#9426; <--that makes it official

This is fucking annoying. Hadn't seen such obnoxious trolling on the AA forum in a while. When I'm posting on UM and I come to the AA forum I think "Aaah, the AA forum, filled with really chill, awesome dudes who love AA and don't fucking hate on everything." But now it seems to be "The AA forum, where belligerent Australians take you apart for not eating Johan's shit"

This is fucking annoying. Hadn't seen such obnoxious trolling on the AA forum in a while. When I'm posting on UM and I come to the AA forum I think "Aaah, the AA forum, filled with really chill, awesome dudes who love AA and don't fucking hate on everything." But now it seems to be "The AA forum, where belligerent Australians take you apart for not eating Johan's shit"

:lol:

hating on everything? mate, go and read what you've posted recently and in the past. you're the one with issues kiddo.

ahhhhhhhh i'm glad you think of me as you do, makes me feel special. lol. do you go to bed at night thinking 'man, i really want to smash that Gazza, he's a fucking stupid drunk Aussie try-hard fanboy'?

:lol:

you said it kiddo :p

ahhhhhhhh i'm glad you think of me as you do, makes me feel special. lol. do you go to bed at night thinking 'man, i really want to smash that Gazza, he's a fucking stupid drunk Aussie try-hard fanboy'?

actually, I usually think about nailing this redhead in my chinese class :drool:

are you having fun trolling? On a properly modded forum given your record of contributions this would probably get you a 2 day ban. So how about you go mellow out for 2 days and come back when you're feeling less aggressively belligerent?

actually, I usually think about nailing this redhead in my chinese class :drool:

are you having fun trolling? On a properly modded forum given your record of contributions this would probably get you a 2 day ban. So how about you go mellow out for 2 days and come back when you're feeling less aggressively belligerent?

so now you're having a dig at clint?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh here come the fireworks :headbang:

and i'm not going to take orders from a jew, not now, not fucking ever

I don't want to be a selfish asshole and ruin this thread by posting something completely unrelated just because I got an stick up my ass like some unmentionble others but here goes; I will go back to topic =

The release-party was awesome eventhough (as I suspected) Amon Amarth didn't play anything live. I bugged Johan Hegg for the 3rd time, Olavi Mikkonen for the second time ("Amon Amarth SUCKS!!") and bugged the rest of the guys (exept the drummer) for the first time. They are all fucking awesome guys!! Super-friendly as always! And I can promise you this, the album + the DVD will be great and probably the best release they've ever done!

Thank you Amon Amarth for the great evening! :headbang:

I don't want to be a selfish asshole and ruin this thread by posting something completely unrelated just because I got an stick up my ass like some unmentionble others but here goes; I will go back to topic =

you know what is in my bum? wow, didn't know you were into that sorta stuff...i suggest you seek counselling. :lol:

glad you had a good time man.

Gazza, you constantly say you don't act like a kid, but you really do. Really, just shut the fuck up. It's getting annoying. I usually don't step into forum politics, but you're pushing it too far.

Fenrisúlfr;7624882 said:
&#21710;&#21568;&#65281;&#20013;&#25991;&#35506;&#26178;&#65292; &#20320;&#35201;&#24185;&#28418;&#20142;&#22993;&#23064;&#65281; &#19968;&#30475;&#23601;&#22909;&#33394;&#65281; :lol:
didn't quite get all of that, due to small size and rusty/limited knowledge (chinese 4), but...yeah. how do you type in chinese?

The release-party was awesome eventhough (as I suspected) Amon Amarth didn't play anything live. I bugged Johan Hegg for the 3rd time, Olavi Mikkonen for the second time ("Amon Amarth SUCKS!!") and bugged the rest of the guys (exept the drummer) for the first time. They are all fucking awesome guys!! Super-friendly as always! And I can promise you this, the album + the DVD will be great and probably the best release they've ever done!
sweet.

so now you're having a dig at clint?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh here come the fireworks :headbang:

and i'm not going to take orders from a jew, not now, not fucking ever
I don't have anyone on my ignore list, even though there are some real assholes on UM. You may become the first. I don't take shit from some roo-fucker at the bottom of the world. Why don't you go emulate Steve Irwin and take a swim with a sting ray?