CD Release Party

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
It's been two weeks since we completed our U.S. tour with Candlemass. We had a fantastic but physically taxing time and have been spending the past two weeks recouperating. Thanks to all in Candlemass and the entire crew for great company and making it an enjoyable trip. We'd also like to thank everyone who came out to see and support us, we sincerely appreciate it.

We now have some copies of the "A Portrait in White" pre-release single for sale in the merch section and we offer a discount if you buy it with the new album "Lost to the Living". This single is limited to 1,000 copies.

"Lost to the Living" is officially released tomorrow. You can order the album or shirt directly from us if your local store isn't carrying it.

We are having a free CD release party for the album on July 12th at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill, NC. We will perform numerous songs from the new album, as well as older material. Special guests Soulpreacher will also perform. The event is free of charge and open to all 18+. We expect this to be a special night and hope some of you can come join us.

33di7sz.gif

I was seriously considering going to this and making the 6 hour trip from Atlanta to there. I offered my dad to pay for gas and everything but he said we have to clean the house that day and prep for our move. We can't even take one day off.

Plus the venue makes you fill out a form and join for $3 and it only has a 250 capacity so I don't wanna drive all the way up there to be disappointed. This sucks....I'll catch you guys next time you come to Atlanta though :(

Plus the venue makes you fill out a form and join for $3 and it only has a 250 capacity so I don't wanna drive all the way up there to be disappointed.
Sorry you can't make it. Atlanta is quite a long drive.
I expect a great show with a great turnout. Not too much we can do about NC liquor laws (they require clubs be 'private' to sell liquor -- hence the "membership" fee).
Then again, that makes it at most a $3 show for our longest live set ever and a fantastic opener.
We are looking forward to it.
:headbang:

Is there any chance to see you guys in germany soon? I love your new album. I think it's the best one you've ever made. It would be really great to see you live.

Sorry you can't make it. Atlanta is quite a long drive.
I expect a great show with a great turnout. Not too much we can do about NC liquor laws (they require clubs be 'private' to sell liquor -- hence the "membership" fee).
Then again, that makes it at most a $3 show for our longest live set ever and a fantastic opener.
We are looking forward to it.
:headbang:

Yeah it's not the drive thing I would drive anywhere to see you guys you've become one of my favorite bands in the past few months

That's the main reason I wanted to go since you guys are headlining and I figured it would be a really long set-list. Sucks I can't make it. Well when it gets sooner to that day, things may change. Maybe somehow I can go.

Hope the show goes well. Can't wait to get the new album/shirt in the mail :headbang:

It was great. Solid turnout, good vibe, although hot as hell in the club.. and one of the longest sets we've played:

Cathedral
A Dream Resigned
A Portrait in White
Unending Waves
Descending
A Life Less Lived
The Morning Light
Lies that Bind
Four Corners

Cool.....I wish I could of made it.

I'll be there the next time you come to Atlanta though :)

Thats a pretty sweet set list, I would absolutely love to see Unending waves played live. I'm glad to see you keep a couple songs from No reply on your setlists

I mentioned in the other thread, but we had our own cd party and listened to the entire discography