Limited single to be sold on tour

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Time is drawing near to depart for our North American tour with Candlemass. We've made the transition from recording to rehearsing and are busy figuring out set lists and running order. We plan on playing a couple songs off of the new album "Lost to the Living" despite the fact it won't be released until shortly after the tour ends (June 24). While we most likely won't be able to sell the album during the tour, we've put together a limited single which will only be sold on the tour and directly through Candlelight, and on daylightdies.com if copies remain.

The single is entitled "A Portrait in White" and will contain the song of the same name from "Lost to the Living," and two rare demos: "Lies that Bind" (2004) and "I Wait" (2001) as well as the "Lies that Bind" video. The single will be strictly limited to 1,000 copies. Here is the cover:

portrait_cd.gif
1. A Portrait in White (featured on Lost to the Living)
2. Lies that Bind (demo 2004)
3. I Wait (demo 2001)
+ Lies that Bind video

We will also be selling tour shirts with this artwork on tour and may have some available on daylightdies.com fairly shortly as well.

"Lost to the Living" is completely finished and everyone couldn't be happier with the result. We hope to share a sample with you before too long. The running order of the album is as follows:

1. Cathedral
2. A Portrait in White
3. A Subtle Violence
4. and a Slow Surrender
5. At a Loss
6. Woke up Lost
7. Descending
8. Last Alone
9. The Morning Light

There will be some copies available from the CL USA and UK webstores although I don't know when.

Obviously we will sell anything we have left from our stock on our site when we get home. Unfortunately we can't reserve copies from our stock b/c they are part of our elaborate scheme to eat and buy gas on tour. I encourage everyone to buy 10 copies.

Thanks!

The 'bootleg series' EP was released some time after No Reply, so it's already out. It's actually called "Live from the Relapse Contamination Festival" and features 5 songs recorded live in January 2003.

The CD was limited to 1000 copies.

I woulda bought the Single but to be honest, I didn't want to spend 10$ for one new track. and I just assumed the demo tracks werent too different from the actual releases.
But I bought everything else you had available at the Minnesota show.
Patch is on my Hat, Bottle Opener is on the fridge (i glued a magnet to it), shirt is on my chest, sticker is on my Xbox360, and that little pin is on my car's interior. lol make more merch for me to buy! like a button up shirt, or a tie, or a swimming suit lol.