Major announcement soon, video to be made.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
From www.daylightdies.com:

Within the next week, we will have a major announcement regarding a complete North American tour -- our first in support of Dismantling Devotion. Those of you who regularly read online music news sites may already know some basics about this, but we've decided to wait until we have some confirmed specifics before announcing it here.

We have added a gig in Philadelphia at the Kyber on July 11th -- two days before the Emperor shows in New York City. It's not clear who else will be on the bill at this time.

In other news, we have decided to make an attempt at a video for the song "Lies that Bind" off "Dismantling Devotion". Obviously we're an underground band with an extremely limited budget, but we think an artful and abstract moody video has a chance of capturing the vibe of the song in images. We'll most likely be shooting this sometime in June, but it's unclear at this time when it will be finished. It will be directed by Ramon Boutviseth.

woooo!
i still can't believe how amazing the line up for this North American tour will be! I know you haven't confirmed it yet... but we all know it's going to happen :p
And a video?! i sure didn't see that coming, but nevertheless amazing news as well!

The first dates have been released for an upcoming North American tour featuring MOONSPELL, KATATONIA, and DAYLIGHT DIES:

October 22 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
October 25 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House

Madkill said:
The first dates have been released for an upcoming North American tour featuring MOONSPELL, KATATONIA, and DAYLIGHT DIES:

October 22 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
October 25 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
I suppose you and I are both expecting a Jaxx date, which no doubt will happen, since Katatonia is being advertised as "coming soon" on the site. I think it's strange that Katatonia never made it to the States back in the day with Opeth (aside from the Milwaukee Metalfest in 2000).

I'll be seeing D.D. with Emperor in NY in July. Can't wait.

Lina said:
I suppose you and I are both expecting a Jaxx date, which no doubt will happen, since Katatonia is being advertised as "coming soon" on the site.
And it's here:

NOVEMBER 17 ... JAXX ... TICKETS $20 ... SALE BEGINS JUNE 12