CANDLELIGHT To Debut DAYLIGHT DIES Track This Weekend - Jan. 19, 2006

I have still difficulties to describe what I feel clearly. Let's try anyway...
This is pure Daylight Dies stuff, but improved in many aspects, which is something I couldn't think possible after an album such as No Reply, which I worship more than anything.
Rythm guitars parts are still complex but more direct and effective than before thanks to the fitting drums ans bass rythmic parts. I mean the drums sound is sooooo massive and powerful compared with No Reply...
Vocals are more mastered and natural than before, and still in the same vein. I expect much from the clean vocals, no doubt it will bring something more to the light & darkness aspect of your music.
The lead guitar parts are still splendid, ethereal lines...falling/rising again...despair/hope...dark/bright...warm/cold, and the use of acoustic guitars where you used clan electric sound in No Reply is a great choice also.
I've already told you, but let's say it once again, you're one of the few guys. You've grasped it all, putting what is life according to me into music.
Can't wait to hear the rest of it. I truly hope you'll get the recognition you deserve with Dismantling Devotion.
Cheers ! :headbang:

@ The Lull --

What to say -- wow. It was a pleasure reading your comments, not just because they were positive, but because of the elaboration and attention paid to each element. Thanks for taking the time to express yourself like that..

A Life Less Lived-sample is superb, just fukkin' awesome. And I know that Dismantling Devotions is going to be killer album. But what else could you expect from Jesse and co. :headbang: Just hoping that DD tour will reach Finland also. Wouldn't it be great to have a Katatonia/Daylight Dies - World Tour. :hotjump: That would be something else!

I've been waiting for another Daylight Dies album ever since I received No Reply. Daylight Dies was the second death metal band I ever liked and I can't wait to get the new album finally. I'm definitely going to have to pick this one up as soon it comes out to support these guys since I usually buy cds used. Now Daylight Dies just needs to put out a live video. The new samples show that Daylight Dies is a great band that just gets better and more creative.

Jesse - I've got a question - Will Dismantling Devotion be available in Poland? I haven't seen No Reply in any store... and I would like to buy some of your albums... aspecialy Dismanling Devotion:>

The sample of 'All We Had' (which wasn't approved by Candellight Records) kicks ass, although it's just a 1min. sample...

'A Life Less Lived' is pretty fucking amazing... wish I knew better english, couse I could express my feelings and emotions about this samples:p

I'm not sure if it'll be available in Poland to be honest. I'd hope so. But if not, we always encourage you to buy it directly from us. We price our merchandise to be reasonable even if you are outside of North America. Besides, it helps us out directly with touring and more merchandise costs.. which can get extreme.

Thanks for the continued great comments -- keep em up!

Ive given the sample a good few listens now and I must say its amazing. Well done lads! obviously a lot of work put into your music. Its powerful stuff. Not much more I can say that hasnt been said, except, each day brings us closer to the release date. Keep up the good work