November . 1. 2005 -- Daylight Dies signs with Candlelight Records

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Daylight Dies are proud to annnounce we have signed a world wide deal with the legendary Candlelight Records (U.S. web site / U.K. web site). We're excited to be working with Candlelight Records for many reasons, but most of all due to the level of support and belief they have in Daylight Dies and our future. All are looking forward to what lies ahead.

Our new album, "Dismantling Devotion", is currently being mastered at The Cutting Room in Solna, Sweden. The mix was completed by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios several weeks ago. We can't wait to finally get the album out, which is looking at an early 2006 release date -- most likely late February or early March. Dismantling Devotion is certainly the most mature material we've written to date. It's a strong progression of dark and desperate music, rich in texture and details. Expect a diverse mix of melancholic, melodic and exceedingly heavy songs.

We'll have another update in the near future with the album cover, final track order and more. Stay tuned. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Jesse this is awesome news, and you guys deserve a label who will give you the push you fucking deserve! congrats :headbang:

That really is awesome awesome news. You guys thoroughly deserve a chance like this.:Spin:

Daylight Dies for the big time!:hotjump:

My post from the Blabbermouth news item:

Congrats!
I agree. Candlelight will be a much better fit for DD. Now that they have a killer label backing them, I expect to be hearing a lot more from DD in the future.

I am definitely looking forward to this release. There is a lot of talent associated with this album... I'm anticipating greatness with Dismantling Devotion.

Glad everyone has a positive attitude to our new home.. we have high hopes it'll work out great too.

The album cover, final track listing and so forth will most likely be revealed within the next week.. stay tuned..

jesse said:
Glad everyone has a positive attitude to our new home.. we have high hopes it'll work out great too.

The album cover, final track listing and so forth will most likely be revealed within the next week.. stay tuned..

Did Travis Smith do the artwork again? I love the last CD, and all of his work seems to be awesome.

tonepone said:
Did Travis Smith do the artwork again? I love the last CD, and all of his work seems to be awesome.

"....the CD's packaging will feature photography by Jeff Brubaker, with Agni Kaster (KATATONIA's "Brave Yester Days" and BLOODBATH's "Nightmares Made Flesh") continuing work on the post-photo process."

egan. said:
"....the CD's packaging will feature photography by Jeff Brubaker, with Agni Kaster (KATATONIA's "Brave Yester Days" and BLOODBATH's "Nightmares Made Flesh") continuing work on the post-photo process."

Couldn't find anything for Jeff Brubaker, unless he's a baseball player...but I love the artwork for Brave Yester Days.