CANDLELIGHT To Debut DAYLIGHT DIES Track This Weekend - Jan. 19, 2006

Sorry for double post... but those clean vocals during right before the sample fades out are fucking killer. First band since Katatonia to nail the cleans like that.

ChromeLife said:
Sorry for double post... but those clean vocals during right before the sample fades out are fucking killer. First band since Katatonia to nail the cleans like that.

As i can see.. it seem you didn't Know the band " Rapture " . .. Cause it's similar...and so good...

anyhow.. there are all in my top band. :headbang:
1- Katatonia
2- Daylight Dies
3- Rapture
4- Slumber
5- Lurker of Chalice

OK, seems like this release will be one of the best in the genre this year. Now nothing left but to wait for new Shape of Despair and Rapture albums to pop out this year as well.

Bariel said:
OK, seems like this release will be one of the best in the genre this year. Now nothing left but to wait for new Shape of Despair and Rapture albums to pop out this year as well.

A new Rapture-album? Where did you hear/read that?
If its true, i hope they try some new ideas when it comes to the rythmguitar and drums. I find it hard to listen to their 2 last albums from beginning to end due to the repetetive tempo and riffs.

Yeah that was my thoughts also.
But look at Novembers Doom, if everything goes as they plan they will release a new album this year. So its possible.

We really appreciate all these comments, please keep them coming! Of course this is a 4 minute sample from an 8 minute song from a nearly hour long album. So there is tons more in store once it's released, that's for sure..

We'd all greatly appreciate it if we could keep this thread with the discussion of the sample & new album instead of other bands..

Thanks everyone.

Hmm, there does seem to be a bit of thread hijacking going on.;)

Anders Nyström recently said, "if 'Dismantling Devotion' would have been released in 2005, it would have been my choice for the album of the year."

WOW! Can you really get greater praise than that!? and from someone as important to the world of music. Really looking forwards to getting my hands on a copy of this.