CD Skipping at Track 6 at 2:03 - Does this happen to any of your discs??? -Post here-

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
I just got a response about the CD Skipping at Track 6 "Alone in Your Presence" Does this happen to any of your discs? Just checking with all of you here that have bought the album already. Please post here on this thread about it. :confused:

This was the response from a buyer on the eastcoast.

"I just recently got "Helping the World to See" and brand new, no scratches, it skips on track 6 at the 2:03 mark.

It actually started happening to my friend's as well. In the exact same spot. Have you gotten any other complaints? I'm guessing it's poor CD duplication or
something...."

And a buyer from MN said: "There is no skip when I play it through the computer, but when I put it in my car stereo it skips at that time, it skips 3 times like eh, eh, eh then resumes."

I checked around today and I guess it is is just only some people have their discs that do that, and the discs are the "correct version" Vehemence label sticker. Seems there are no problems with that Dehemenge version but check anyways.