Solo album recording Question for JM

JAH

Tai Mai Shu
Mar 29, 2002
Stull, KS
Hi!

I just read your response to the favorite solo thread, and it got me to thinking about a question. We've heard the albums and all. It seems so flawless and seamlessly done. Whether it was easy or not to pull off it sounds like you had no trouble doing it , where with us, it would probably take 3 life times just to come close to the perfection you created on the discs. My question is, if you can remember the sessions, was there any particular track or solo from your cds that gave you the most trouble to make happen or one that took many tries to get just the way you want it?

thanks.

JAH

I don't really remember a particular one that gave me so much grief over all others... just that I would usually move on to a different idea if the one I was working on just wasn't working out. That is usually a clue to try another idea.

Right on. That kinda helps me with what I should do when recording my things for a cdr I'm making.

WOOHOO! 100 posts! and what a great place to make it happen than where I started this account at. JM board!

:hotjump:

JAH