new solo album ?

metalizer

www.transparent-metal.com
Mar 11, 2005
Denmark
www.transparent-metal.com
Hi James i´m a huge fan we met here in Denmark when you played in Konkhra we hung out all day at gig lisening to your solo cd, Manowar, Autopsy and you just ripped during the soundcheck. I was really sad to hear about your´re illness i´m glad your allright now, we have lost to many legends in resent years. I know you are busy with the Death tribute (keep up the good work)but when can we expect another solo album? :headbang:

metalizer said:
Hi James i´m a huge fan we met here in Denmark when you played in Konkhra we hung out all day at gig lisening to your solo cd, Manowar, Autopsy and you just ripped during the soundcheck. I was really sad to hear about your´re illness i´m glad your allright now, we have lost to many legends in resent years. I know you are busy with the Death tribute (keep up the good work)but when can we expect another solo album? :headbang:
hey, thanks man, i appreciate that.. as for a third solo CD.. perhaps next year.

jm

Yeah, another solo CD would be killer as James is my second favorite death metal guitar player to Chuck and one of my top 3 all time along with Dan Swano. Both solo CD's were very good with their mix of styles and vocalists, so it would definitely be cool to hear another come 2006. Besides Dan Swano, James is the only musician I've followed around from band to band, though most guys couldn't say the recorded with 6 different really good bands. I only got to see James play live once though and that was 10 years ago on Testaments Low tour.