CD Vendors at Powerfest?...

Oct 19, 2006
I know this has been previous discussed somewhat, but does anyone know if there will be CD Vendors at the show other than the band merchandise tables? If so, which ones? Our group is trying to decide if a trip to Impulse is necessary. Thanks.

Well, at this point it's looking like we may have only one CD Vendor...Nightmare Records...so all you Power Metal fans should be happy. ;) Should know for sure soon...

And if that happens, Lance King will most likely be there as well.

And if that happens, Lance King will most likely be there as well.

That mad scrambling sound you hear is Vito tearing through his belongings looking for all his Balance of Power merchandise to get autographed.

Seriously, the Nightmare Records table at ProgPower seemed like a good place to visit, since Lance was being really cool and spending lots of time talking to everyone. This'll be a nice "plus" to the event.

:)

Ken

looks like they sell a variety of different things....just did that thing called and "internet search"....that is some wild stuff doing that.

Is that what you yankees call the Google and the Yahoo?
I done heard about them things...
Someone told me they are called a Search Engine.
I don't trust any "Engine" that isn't in my pickup though....

Will the bands be selling their stuff as well?

I think it is a safe bet to say the bands will be selling merchandise.
After all, why woulnd't they be selling their merchandise?

I hear Nov Doom might be selling the limited edition "VITO HALLOWEEN COSTUME" (otherwise known as a hoodie!)

That mad scrambling sound you hear is Vito tearing through his belongings looking for all his Balance of Power merchandise to get autographed.

Seriously, the Nightmare Records table at ProgPower seemed like a good place to visit, since Lance was being really cool and spending lots of time talking to everyone. This'll be a nice "plus" to the event.

:)

Ken

Damn't Ken you beat me to my reply! I hope Lance will be there that will be bad ass.

I think it is a safe bet to say the bands will be selling merchandise.
After all, why woulnd't they be selling their merchandise?

I hear Nov Doom might be selling the limited edition "VITO HALLOWEEN COSTUME" (otherwise known as a hoodie!)

We will have merch at the show, and all those halloween costumes are out of stock, so they will not be available for sale at the show. Sorry Jason, I know you wanted one so we can go to Great America together wearing the same outfit and be ultra cool.

I do want a Nov Doom hoodie!! Esp one with the gold logo.
A zip up hoodie would be boss!!!!

I would rather hit somewhere else besides Great America.
That place has gone down the tubes!!!!!!!!!!!