Vendors

I SERIOUSLY hope you are joking with that amount..............
That is what REGGIES is charging you?????

Holy smokes, you better talk to me before next year my friend.

Wow that is expensive. I remember when I inquire about renting reggies out for a show it was only a few hundred for a night. (I ultimately got it for free because it was a benefit concert) But wow thats alot for two nights at $7500

It's the percentage killing us. You got production costs, stage waters that cost 3x what you'd pay at the gas station, etc. Base rental fee yeah is a few hundred a night....$600 to be exact. That jumps from this to $3000 for Bottom Lounge and similar size venues. Longer nights = increased rates. At least we might get the doors unlocked on time this time.

Mike I am just busting your balls. I know what you went through to get this there.

It will always be a battle for city vs suburb location. While the suburbs is nice because parking is always free and stuff but the city is where you will get more people coming in. Too bad Bottom Lounge wasnt an option, but Reggies knows how to work with a sound person. You definetly need to get that girl who works there to do sound. She is fantastic at doing metal bands sound. Sure it will be tight at Reggies but I would rather be packed in that like last year where it seemed like there was no one upfront.

I think for vendors you should just have them on the balcony. Usually there is only a few anyways....Steel and Fire, if Planet Metal sells, that leather guy who makes wrist bands and stuff, and then those guys with the shirts / patches. More than enough room. Even some bands could fit stuff up there. Best is to keep the main enterance way open to avoid congestion.

I think people are getting worked up over stuff they dont need to be. This isnt ProgPower where you have nerds putting tape on stairs and stuff. relax and have fun.