CDs, DVDs, Vinyls, and 7"s for sale!

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
None of the following items are promos.

CDs
Most are near mint, if not mint. A couple have a few nicks. All work perfectly, though.

The Crown - Crowned in Terror - $5 (sold)
Darkane - Expanding Senses - $5 (sold)
Judas Iscariot - Heaven in Flames - $6 (sold)
Mayhem - Chimera - $9 (digipak) (sold)
Rush - The Spirit of Radio: Greatest Hits 1974-1987 - $6 (sold)

DVDs
All are in perfect condition.

Fear Factory - Digital Connectivity - $8
Dimmu Borgir - World Misanthropy - $12 (2 DVD + 1 CD)
Mayhem - European Legions: Live in Marseille 2000 - $8

Vinyls
Actual records are in perfect condition, and have been played only once, if at all.

Opeth - Orchid - $9 (sold)
(2LP from Displeased Records; corners are shabby)
Opeth - Morningrise - $6 (sold)
(2LP from Displeased Records; bottom right corner is really bent and cover is wavy)
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse - $10 (sold)
(2LP from Displeased Records; bottom right corner is slightly bent)
Opeth - Still Life - $12 (sold)
(Peaceville; plastic cover is ripped in one place)
Opeth - Deliverance - $12
(2LP picture disc from Vinyl Maniacs; plastic cover is ripped in one place)
Opeth - Damnation - $13 (sold)
Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety - $10
(white)

7"s
Grand Magus/Spiritual Beggars - Split - $5
(one corner a tad bent)
Opeth - Still Day Beneath the Sun/Patterns in the Ivy II - $7 (sold)
(black)

Shipping & Payment
US: Add $1 per order
World: Add $2 per order
I'll accept USD only, and payment by PayPal, cashier's check/money order, or well-hidden cash. I prefer PayPal, though. Thanks for looking.

JayKeeley said:
Is that rare?

Only the one that is grey. Fucking lost mine to some yellow demon in the Philippines...

Jason... I want your copy. Can you hold it until the end of the week so I can paypal you when I get my paycheck?

Décadent said:
I'll take the Orchid, Morningrise, MAYH and Still Life vinyls.

Cool. Thanks! How do you usually ship/pack vinyl? Don't want that stuff to break before it hits the Outback. That's $39 according to my math.

I'll have to look into getting a Paypal account to pay you I guess, since I have no US cash left. Shipping will probably be a bitch so I'm willing to pay for that if needed. As for packing, just make sure they're in a sturdy box, plenty of padding, and take the vinyls out of their sleeves so that they don't tear through the sides.

Décadent said:
I'll have to look into getting a Paypal account to pay you I guess, since I have no US cash left. Shipping will probably be a bitch so I'm willing to pay for that if needed. As for packing, just make sure they're in a sturdy box, plenty of padding, and take the vinyls out of their sleeves so that they don't tear through the sides.

PayPal is good stuff. You can just revive this thread when you need to. At any rate, thanks for paying the shipping. How about you pay base price first ($37), and then I'll notify you about shipping costs, and then you pay that? Is that all right? I'll be shipping you those books in a month or less, probably, so I'll eat those costs myself. As far as sleeves, though, you mean take them out of the artwork cases and not the white paper covers, right?

I PM'd you about Damnation vinyl!

If the deal from Opeth - Still Day Beneath the Sun/Patterns in the Ivy II goes wrong, I really want it, damn I hate to be late.

circus_brimstone said:
PayPal is good stuff. You can just revive this thread when you need to. At any rate, thanks for paying the shipping. How about you pay base price first ($37), and then I'll notify you about shipping costs, and then you pay that? Is that all right? I'll be shipping you those books in a month or less, probably, so I'll eat those costs myself. As far as sleeves, though, you mean take them out of the artwork cases and not the white paper covers, right?

Yeah, leave 'em in the white paper covers. Just take 'em out of the art sleeve. That payment method suits me fine.

As for the books... how many are you sending? :oops:

Yeah, take the record out from the covers when sending, it still stays within the whitepaper innersleeve, but not inside the "artwork cover". This way the covers doesn't get ringwear on the post.

I sent the payment today, should arrive next week.

I know Night Mare would like to do a review of one for his 'zine, and it's always handy having an extra copy to show off, which can get a bit scuffed over time... so 2 would be perfect. CHEERS!

Décadent said:
I know Night Mare would like to do a review of one for his 'zine, and it's always handy having an extra copy to show off, which can get a bit scuffed over time... so 2 would be perfect. CHEERS!

Which zine? Would I be able to get a tangible copy once it comes out, or is it online only? No matter the review's content I'll probably claim I have a fairly large fanbase in Australia. :p Tour being booked as we speak. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure he'd be happy to send you a copy. He made a thread about it, I think, it's called "Zietschrift" or something like that. It's one of those contemporary music/literature/movie/culture in general type of 'zines, so there's a pretty broad range of stuff.