CDs for Sale

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
CDs for Sale

All prices include shipping to US or Canada.

International buyers add $4 to price for shipping.

I've added a description that I would use if I listed them on ebay or half.com.

Dredg - Catch Without Arms $5 (very good but cracked jewelcase cover)
Deadbird - The Head and the Heart $6 (like new)
Reverend Bizarre - Harbinger of Metal $8 (very good)
Cadiria - What Doesn't Kill You . . . $5 (very good)
Candiria - 300 Percent Density $6 (very good)
Candiria - Process of Self Development $5 (very good)
Anwyl - Postmortem Apocalypse $6 (very good)
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion $10 (like new)
Capricorns - Ruder Forms Survive $9 (like new)
Darkthrone - The Cult is Alive $9 (like new)
Angmar - Metamorphosis $9 (like new)
Hellveto - Zmiezch $7 (like new)
Antler - s/t $5 (very good)
Octave of the Holy Innocents - Hellborg + Buckethead + Shrieve $10 (like new)
Mistress - In Disgust We Trust $5 (very good)
Cave In - Perfect Pitch Black $7 (like new)
Cable - Pigs Never Fly $5 (very good)
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes $7 (like new)

Added:
Zatokrev - s/t $6 (like new)

PAYPAL: nathanapearce@gmail.com

I'll take Capricorns - Ruder Forms Survive $9 (like new) and maybe Deadbird - The Head and the Heart $6 (like new). I was just looking for samples of Deadbird and found out they're basically from my backyard. I live and work right next to them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the bands I can sometimes hear from my place of employment was them.

Doomcifer said:
Deadbird = :kickass:

J. should be all over that shit, but I have wasted my finger energy way to omuch over it

I purchased that album upon your first recommendation, so don't feel as if your cause is lost. In doomcifer spirit I recommended it to "Climb Thar Hill", it was on sale for $4 bucks at amoeba. The exchange went something like this.

Moi: Hey man this is a damn good album, you'de be foolish to pass up this opportunity. It's nice and Heavy.

Him: O.K
(He grabs the cd and adds it to his pile, walks away.)

(5 minutes pass and I am perusing the aisles 10 feet away from the section I was standing prior to the brief conversation)

You can only guess what I find laying on top of a pile of "Winger" cd's?

To summarize- I enjoyed Deadbird after taking note of a recommendation you posted here on RC. In turn I recommended it to a chum at a record store who walked away with it, and left it laying on a stack of pop cd's. It was only going for 4 buckeroo's. Kapish? :)

P.S Also listening to Pale Divine at the moment. Another one of your reco's :headbang:

Thanatopsis123 said:
I'll take Capricorns - Ruder Forms Survive $9 (like new) and maybe Deadbird - The Head and the Heart $6 (like new). I was just looking for samples of Deadbird and found out they're basically from my backyard. I live and work right next to them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the bands I can sometimes hear from my place of employment was them.

You'll like Deadbird. Again, though, they're a band I can live with only having on mp3.