CDs, DVDs, Vinyls, and 7"s for sale!

Opeth17 said:
Thanks for the heads-up you wangface.:kickass: :erk:

Sorry, man. I really should've contacted you before I put this stuff up. I'll hold the Deliverance vinyl for you, if you want to buy it.

M. Lehto has come through, folks. I received a charming letter from Finland today, so the time has come to pay up for those who want to purchase anything from the list. Fork money over now via PayPal! :mad:

:p

Thanks, guys.

Good good, the payment arrived. And if something goes wrong with the 7", I want it B A D !

circus_brimstone said:
How come you two - ML and MM - didn't get it when it came out?

None of the stores or distributors here had it and when I was trying to get it from net, it was already soldout. That's the only reason why I have Blackwater Park 2CD, so I can listen those 2 great acoustic tracks, otherwise would have traded it away.

Bumpin' this because I should be set up to make the transfer tomorrow morning, at which time it'll be preferable to know what the fuck I'm doing, etc. Jason - help?

@ Decadent: Have you verified your account through a bank? PayPal should've made a couple small deposits, and then you should've entered the amounts into PayPal to verify your account. Once that's done you'll send $39 to circus_brimstone@yahoo.com . After I send it, I'll tell you how much the shipping was so you can PayPal me that amount; I'll throw in an extra copy of the book for your shipping woes. Let me know if you have any problems. Nate and Erik would be able to help, too, if I weren't around for some reason.

@ Lehto: I have no idea how much shipping will cost, so if I won't be making any money on this deal whatsoever, then I may plea with you for a bit more cash. You can refuse if you want, however, since I didn't emphasize that buyer pays shipping. :cry:

@ MFJ: You still up for the 7"? If so, PayPal me $8. :)

@ everyone: I'll send everything sometime this week, providing I receive payments first.

Thanks! :hotjump:

circus_brimstone said:
@ Lehto: I have no idea how much shipping will cost, so if I won't be making any money on this deal whatsoever, then I may plea with you for a bit more cash. You can refuse if you want, however, since I didn't emphasize that buyer pays shipping. :cry:

You mentioned 2$ for oversea-shipping and it did sounded very low to me, but I thought maybe you ship from the work or something like that and didn't bot her to ask more details about it. PM me with the sum, how much would you need for those postages.

And if MFJ don't come through with the 7", I'LL TAKE IT!! :oops: