CDs for sale

Anom@nder Rake

lives on the internet
Sep 21, 2004
new jersey, usa
somebody buy this shit. i'm sick of having it in my house. $5 each plus shipping. send a pm or reply to this thread if interested. *on hold

Dream Theater - Awake
Evergrey - The Inner Circle (digibook)
*Iced Earth - Horrow Show
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden (digipack 2CD)
In Flames - Colony
In Flames – Clayman
Katatonia (Swe) - Dance of December Souls (re-release with different cover art)
Lilitu - The Delores Lesion
Megadeth – Youthanasia (remaster)
Meshuggah - Nothing
Metallica - Metallica
*Necrophagist - Epitaph
Nightrage – Sweet Vengeance
*Norther - Mirror of Madness
Soilwork - Figure Number Five (with bonus cd)
Spawn of Possession - Cabinet
*Strapping Young Lad - SYL
*Terror 2000 – Slaughterhouse Supremacy

I'd love to have a couple of those... But it really depends on how good the condition on everything is. I mean, i've bought used CDs with cum, toe nails, and all this other weird shit in them.

Which ones? Some are brand new and some are scratched. I'm pretty sure that the ones that are scratched play fine, but I'll check them before I ship them.

I'd love to have a couple of those... But it really depends on how good the condition on everything is. I mean, i've bought used CDs with cum, toe nails, and all this other weird shit in them.

If you buy your music off of people that jizz and cut their toe nails over their cd collection, then its your own fault :p.

somebody buy this shit. i'm sick of having it in my house. $5 each plus shipping. send a pm or reply to this thread if interested.

Dream Theater - Awake
Evergrey - The Inner Circle (digibook)
Iced Earth - Horrow Show
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden (digipack 2CD)
In Flames - Colony
In Flames – Clayman
Katatonia (Swe) - Dance of December Souls (re-release with different cover art)
Lilitu - The Delores Lesion
Megadeth – Youthanasia (remaster)
Meshuggah - Nothing
Metallica - Metallica
Necrophagist - Epitaph
Nightrage – Sweet Vengeance
Norther - Mirror of Madness
Soilwork - Figure Number Five (with bonus cd)
Spawn of Possession - Cabinet
Strapping Young Lad - SYL
Terror 2000 – Slaughterhouse Supremacy
Gimme Awake plox!

i'm sure somewhere in the world someone is laughing their ass off :lol:

for the record: selling evergrey-cd's that low-priced is blasphemy :zombie::zombie::zombie:

SYL, Mirror of Madness, youthanasia and Horror Show are tempting...

Youthanasia is the only one still available.

hmmmm....maybe Nightrage

This cd is in great condition. Will you pay by paypal or send cash? Shipping is $2. send me a pm.

I'm interested in the Meshuggah CD, is it new or what? And how does it compare to Catch 33 and Obzen?

I lost interest in this band and I haven't heard Catch 33 or Obzen. This cd is scratched and I'll listen to it tomorrow to make sure it plays. Shipping will be $2. Send me a pm because I forgot your paypal address.

I'm interested in the Meshuggah CD, is it new or what? And how does it compare to Catch 33 and Obzen?

Most of the songs have slower tempos and are more "groovy". Not my personal favourite but if you are a fan of Meshuggah you will probably want it. I'm not much of a Meshuggah fan but I like the new album quite a bit (a few filler songs though).