Celebrate with me!

Here is a picture from the wedding...

306212053_USJJz-M.jpg

Congrats again!!!

Such a beautiful and touching ceremony (still sniffling) as well as a fantastic reception! (Actually, I might have cried more during the speeches at the reception.)

Tess, you were a gorgeous bride!!

Thank you for such wonderful hospitality to all of the Bishop family. :) The whole weekend was planned out perfect, especially for out-of-town guests. The shuttle was a great idea as well as the restaurant being right next door to the hotel.

Tess and Claus, lots of love and kisses to you both! Look forward to seeing you guys soon!

xoxoxox

We were so happy to have you and your awesome family with us, Patrick.

P.S. Nice, catch ! ;)

I personally loved the dive! Classic.

The wedding couldn't have been better. Except...now Claus is my brother. :erk: Help? Anyone?? :p

It was so wonderful seeing all of you and I can't wait to see some more pictures!

Thank you all SOO much for the wishes ! Being married is SOOOO great !! ;) Our last Danish friends just left today so now it's time to rest and enjoy each other :)

I looooooooove my husband but I also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY DADDY so here is one of MY favorite pictures (Matt already posted my fav of me and the hubby from the reception above)

DadTess.jpg

I have a lot of pics to post, so I'll just share the links so as not to take up a ton of space here...

Here is the beautiful stone chapel where the ceremony took place.

a few esteemed guests in front of the chapel. See anyone you know? ;)

Hoyt and Patrick Hoyt with the bride and groom at the reception.

Zak and Mitch from Circle II Circle in the sequel to the movie The Wedding Singer. :headbang:

random shot of Claus & Tess with Annie in the foreground.

one of the Danish Wedding Games. I'll let Tess or Claus explain. :lol:

the other Danish Wedding Game... you just had to be there. :p

Tess' son Christopher helped out everywhere at the reception.

He even helped Zak stay in tune during the song 'Yesterday'. (and that was just too cool)

Tess and her wonderful Dad during the father/daughter dance.

CAKE!!!

Bride & Groom sharing the cake...

sharing more cake... hey Tess - how was the cake? ;) (inside joke - Tess hates cake. LOL)

hey Claus... uh... where ya going? :oops:

ah, guess which sexay beast caught the garter?

yeah, and guess which lovely single lady caught the bouquet?

Hoyt with Lars after the reception.

I must agree with more than a few people who have posted that this had to be the best wedding I have attended - probably ever (besides my own of course). The ceremony was beautiful, and the fun factor was certainly present at the reception. The Bishop family made everyone feel at home before, during and after the wedding. And for that my family thanks you. :)

~Hoyt, Karen, and Patrick.

:headbang:

I had another pic to post from the wedding, but I had to share this one a bit differently. I wanted to post a 'then and now' picture of myself and Patrick with Teddy (from Wuthering Heights, Lok Vostok, etc). Check out this picture from ProgPower USA V (2004)...

blaqroenandwh.jpg

and now see what we look like 4 years later...

100_49001.jpg

what a difference a few years makes, eh?

Matt, those were great pics. I videotaped the whole wedding, so I don't have any like that from the church. Very nice.

Just got back to my computer!! It was a LOVELY ceremony and reception. Zak and Mitch were an unexpected surprise!! Congrats to Tess, Claus and the Bishop crew!! It was GREAT seeing yall again!!

Love,
Chris :headbang:

Wow, what a coincidence ... I officially have the coolest Mom-in-law in the world :)

Thanks Fran for the wonderful party you and Gaylan threw for us, thanks for being such a sweetheart to me always, and thanks for letting me "steal away" your daughter.

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate our wedding with us - our great friends from USA and from Europe, the awesome band (Zak and Mitch from Circle II Circle), our loving families (I can't tell you all how happy I am to have my sister over here with me) and most important a big thanks to my fantastic and BEAUTIFUL wife, Teresa Rose.

Yesterday was without a doubt the best day of my entire life.

Mr.Jensen :lol:

Claus, congratulations. Just out of curisoity, and if it's none of my business I understand, but are you going to get your American citizenship?