Celebrations...

Sentry

* † † †
Jul 17, 2002
somewhere far beyond
www.ohg-diewahrheit.tk
...with this, I'm a full worthy Member...

Wee-hee... free Beer for all of you... :D
prost.gif

I noticed it takes awhile for them to get back, but I like it, it has better features then the other forums I have checked on.
So whom is your favorite HEAVY Metal Band?:cool:

Originally posted by Moonwitch
So whom is your favorite HEAVY Metal Band?:cool:

That's a harsh question.

I'm not sure who my favorite band is right now... I can give ya a quick rundown of what I listen to and how much, though!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

In Flames - There's nothing from them that I've heard and don't like a substantial bit. Since I've just got their new one, I've been listening to that for the last couple days.

Testament - I listen to the Gathering religiously. I want Chuck to get well and kick my ass again. That's all I can say.

Superjoint Ritual - They're a little bit flat, but they're angry. They lack solos, makes their music sound hollow. If I were to compare them to...

Down - ...., I'd have to say Down is the better band. Down II is fuckin great, good fusion of Metal and quality Rock & Roll. Phil's still got it, even if he's smackin.

Slipknot - I listen to Iowa often, for a few choice songs. People diss them, and diss me for liking em. Fuck em. I think people suck anyway. Their riffs are sometmies uninspired, and the whole pop-chorus-in-every-other-song thing wears on ya, but overall they're a great band with an even better show. Their fuckin drummer is SICK.

Tool - Definitely not metal, but still the best band, like, ever. So naturally, I listen to them almost as much as I breathe.