Celebrators of Becoming

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com

I've only been waiting on this monumental release since 1996 when I first discovered Therion - thanks to WREKage - so pardon me while I cry tears of joy... :cry:

and go check out that setlist from the shows around the world. :eek: Look at all those great cover tunes! For those who missed Black Funeral at the end of their set last year, here's your chance. And I wish they would have filmed some material from the PP show. The crowd was amazing! But I'm sure Chicago gave 'em hell too!

This is it folks... obviously my choice for DVD of the Year... and I haven't even gotten it yet! :worship:

I won't be pre-ordering it, but I will be snagging me a copy as soon as it's released! I absolutely adore modern-day Therion and I've never seen them live. This should be an interesting look inside one of metal's more interesting bands.

NP: Deadsoul Tribe - The Dead Word

Rider of Theli said:

I've only been waiting on this monumental release since 1996 when I first discovered Therion - thanks to WREKage - so pardon me while I cry tears of joy... :cry:

Same here....I wasn't deejaying at WREKage back then, but I was at the studio often, and I heard them on WREKage, too. When is this DVD due out?
It should rule, no question at all. :kickass:

THERION STORE is now shipping the Celebrators of Becoming DVD (PAL version). If you live in a country that has NTSC, it could be a good idea to check if your DVD-player can handle PAL (a lot of them actually do), then you don't need to wait for the NTSC version to be released. You who already pre-ordered the NTSC version can also contact the Therion Store administration and ask to have the PAL version instead if you like.

...or else pre-order yours today through CD Inzane like I did. :kickass:

7thSaviour said:
Is it still due out in June?

yes, I realize I confused folks when I said I had ordered mine already. Sorry, I meant to say I have it on pre-order. But yeah, June 13th is the expected release date here in the U.S.

and I can't wait! :devil:

I was lucky enough to watch Therion when they stopped here in El Salvador during their latin American tour, they were in great form and the crowd responce was great. I'm glad they included some footage from that show in one of the bonus dvds.

I pre ordered mine through amazon. They have it for $30.99 plus free shipping.

What do you mean "I'm sure Chicago gave them hell too"? There is going to be footage from their Chicago show on the DVD? If so, I'm going pre-order this mofo right this second (I was at that show). Oh fuck it, I'm going to pre-order it anyway.

StewiesSexyParties said:
What do you mean "I'm sure Chicago gave them hell too"? There is going to be footage from their Chicago show on the DVD? If so, I'm going pre-order this mofo right this second (I was at that show). Oh fuck it, I'm going to pre-order it anyway.

http://www.nuclearblastusa.com/bands/therion/celebrators.html

Chicago portion of dvd 2 contains two songs:

USA, Chicago
1. Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx 3:58
2. Black Sun 5:29

sorry Stewie, I missed this post the other day. yes, I'm anxiously awaiting the release of this masterpiece. And I will schedule a viewing party once it arrives at my house! All you ATL PPUSA fans are welcome to join me!

:kickass: