Cell Phone Addiction

my balls have not been immortalized in the sodium thiosulphate bath as of yet.

My phone has all manner of gadgetry that I don't use. I have no interest in taking photos with it, especially considering it's like 0.1 MP. Theres all kinds of other stuff that I didnt bother to read about, like internet, mp3 player, something called 3G. blah blah blah. The wife picked them out. Hers broke immediately haha

so like there will be long lines and shit tomorrow at AT&T / Cingular stores in the PM ... like there were for toilet paper in my country.

food for thought ... when you buy an Iphone ... you have to sign up for service if I am not mistaken.

so, I don;t know about you dudessss' experiences but the few times I bought new phones my patientce ran out if there were 2 people in front of me on line ... I mean its easily a 10-15 minute per person process to get your shit activated.

when do these people think they will go home tomorrow?

I seriously don't understand the point of paying for a dozen functions on a phone when all I want is to be able to make and take calls and texts. Why pay out the ass for a shitty camera, slow as fuck, low availability internet, and a hundred other features that you might never even use once?! Really the only cool feature I wish I had would be personalized mp3 ring tones, so I could set my ring as the beginning battle theme from Weakling's "Dead as Dreams". :p

exactly how I feel.

I don't do much on my cell phone, mainly text a few friends, and answer when my family calls. Other than that it's a good clock and alarm clock.

I despise cell phone rings, all of them. Even regular phones. It all fucking pisses me off. Vibrate ftw.

Yeah, distracting, probably, but no where near as annoying. Even the simple ring ring, just instanly pisses me off. Generally, you can't hear the vibrate, unless it's at a meeting or another quiet place.

I've got a nice, cheap and cheerful £40 phone - no personalised mp3 ring tones (it doesn't even support polyphonic tones), no camera, no Bluetooth, nothing. It just lets me receive calls, make calls, send text messages and receive text messages, and that's it. It's always on silent, since I'm nearly always listening to music anyway, and if I lost it, I probably wouldn't give much of a shit.

i mainly use mine to text message. t-mobile prepaid. i really don't use it that much though, only when it's needed to confirm plans or do some sort of personal business. talking on the phone just doesn't appeal to me

I believe the plan for the iphone is around three times that of a BlackBerry. Hope it's worth it.