Celtic Frost was amazing last night.

I didn't air guitar, but I saw a lot of people doing that. CF's solos aren't really so good or technical, but the sound is so strange that people like making that noise with their voice and air guitaring. Listen to the song Morbid Tales and you'll hear what I mean.

I meant people saying CF aren't good anymore or skipping them at Wacken. I think all of that was in the Wacken thread.
Skipping them was a huge mistake and I don't know how anyone could say that they aren't good anymore.
I said it before and I'll say it again, CF=gods. Monotheist=one of this year's top 10.

paradoxile said:
how dare you?:mad:

Poser, Poser *gnihihihihihihi*:heh:

Sorry man, you know it's just fun, don't you?:) I just saw so many people Air guitaring and laughed my ass off that i don't find anything stunning in anymore.
But on the other hand, it must be a great view from stage and from audience, seing all the poeple around having fun.

okay, seriously: how close to be banned am i now? :loco:

You're close to a ban similar to the style we used to do at the high school I went to/Sopranos. I will vandalize your car, and "convince" you to be nice with a baseball bat and tire iron:) (the little smiley face makes a violent threat look innocent)

I'm just kidding around of course.