Cemetary 1213 - AntiChrist 3000 feat. Anders Fridén (it's from 2000))

krofius

Mar 16, 2009
I found this about a year ago but totally had forgot about it. Sounds nothing like anything Anders ever did vocals on but thought you'd be interested to hear it anyways. Pretty sure it's not Anders doing the vocals in the chorus btw.

Since I'm posting guest vocal songs I might as well add another one I doubt anyone of you ever heard. It's from 1997, Anders did some backing vocals in this song.

Also check this out, look at the Misc. Staff tab, I knew Anders did some studio work for other bands, but not this much.
http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Anders_Fridén/6224

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome find on that Misanthrope track! :worship: I had never heard that before, pretty cool. pretty fuckin funny how it says "ejaculation backing vocals" hahahaha i dont think it sounds like that but whatever

What about Grievance? Anders and Jesper did some stuff with them around Colony era....really awesome stuff, Anders vocals are brutal.

I was excited to hear he did a song with Gojira recently.....but it seems like thats taking FOREVER to get released, so dunno if we'll ever hear it

awesome find on that Misanthrope track! :worship: I had never heard that before, pretty cool. pretty fuckin funny how it says "ejaculation backing vocals" hahahaha i dont think it sounds like that but whatever

What about Grievance? Anders and Jesper did some stuff with them around Colony era....really awesome stuff, Anders vocals are brutal.

I was excited to hear he did a song with Gojira recently.....but it seems like thats taking FOREVER to get released, so dunno if we'll ever hear it

I didn't put in Grievance because I thought everyone already knew about that one.

About the Gojira Sea Shepeard EP, it got delayed cause they lost their master files or some shit. And also, due to scheduling issues all the vocalists they listed didn't do guest vocals, Anders was one of them as far as I'm concerned, which is really a shame as I was looking forward to hearing whether he was gonna scream/growl or do clean vocals.

Here is another song with Anders featured on vocals. I haven't heard of this band until now but the song is I See the Falling Sky by Caliban. Starts with clean vocals but then ends with harsh screams.

Last edited by a moderator: