Cemetary

lumen

CKMS supporter
Jul 18, 2001
cat shelter
www.killeatexploittheweak.tk
In relation to a previous thread...
I was just thinking today about how Cemetary seems to be one of those under appreciated bands.

Not that I think they're absolutely brilliant or anything, but all my Cemetary CDs are in heavy rotation on my stereo. They're probably the first band I think of listening to after the various Townsend or Swano projects, or Katatonia. And there are Lodmalm's side projects too - Sundown, Spectra, etc...

So I decided in honour of my appreciation for Cemetary that I would start a thread about them. Are any of you other freaks out there fans? Or am I the only one?

I am not a cemetary freak...l don't even consider them as a special band and would never recommend them to someone.However i listen to them quite often....easy listening relaxing music... cool actually :)

Originally posted by llamaura
So I decided in honour of my appreciation for Cemetary that I would start a thread about them. Are any of you other freaks out there fans? Or am I the only one?

I have all their albums, they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool on their last few... Sundown fucking kiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss...

Lodmalm's got a cool goddamned voice, no doubt about it.

Yes, I like them a lot! Actually, the cd Sundown was one of the cd's that helped me re-discover metal again. I was also into the goth thing as well as metal years ago, so Cemetary was a perfect fit! How are the new projects Sundown and Spectra? What are they like?

Originally posted by dolphz
Yes, I like them a lot! Actually, the cd Sundown was one of the cd's that helped me re-discover metal again. I was also into the goth thing as well as metal years ago, so Cemetary was a perfect fit! How are the new projects Sundown and Spectra? What are they like?

Sundown-the project- isn't really metal. It's kind of along the lines of the mellowest Cemetary albums, sort of. But very good nonetheless.

Spectra and Coma Legion are more in the industrial vein.

Godless Beauty has a special place in my heart, but I love all Cemetary's albums, and I don't find any of them boring. :)