Century Media Peep show

How the heck do I find this peep show thing. I've been searching the Century Media sites for 20 minutes and can't find anything other than a tiny little box in the uppeft left on the US site that says "Last Peep Show was Krisiun's Vicious Wrath." This is upsetting! I wanna hear Cronian! :(

Edit: Ok I figured it out, for anyone as confused as I was, just go here. http://www2.centurymedia.com/index.aspx?page=detailed_artist&id_artist=152

hm my first impressions.. i must say, i'm not very surprised. i have somehow expected how it's going to sound (a mix between vintersorg and new borknagar, which in a way i really don't like; or in few words: a copy of new borks..) . the intro with harsh vocals kicks ass, but later i am sort of dissapointed.. as i said i don't like vintersorg's clean vocals so much, it would be great if the whole song had harsh vocals.. anyways i am looking forward for the album.

Nope. Go to the US division of the website...........

Damn...there are a few female members of the staff I was hoping to see in their birthday suits (one works publicity for your sister label, Nuclear Blast and is a cool friend of mine, to boot), but I guess that's not happening. :(

:D :Spin: just kidding

I did like what I heard, though I couldn't listen to it too loud since it was 3:30 a.m. my time. Probably listen to it again tomorrow or tonight.

Vargrim said:
hm my first impressions.. i must say, i'm not very surprised. i have somehow expected how it's going to sound (a mix between vintersorg and new borknagar, which in a way i really don't like; or in few words: a copy of new borks..) . the intro with harsh vocals kicks ass, but later i am sort of dissapointed.. as i said i don't like vintersorg's clean vocals so much, it would be great if the whole song had harsh vocals.. anyways i am looking forward for the album.

Having nothing but harsh vocals would make the song bland and not very dynamic.

Niiice... I 'm glad we finally get to hear some Cronian... sadly, the sample track is in MONO !!! Makes it sound a lot more confusing than it is with no stereo image.

Anyway, opinions about the track... I dislike the intro, sounds far too techno-ish to me, and I dislike the use of some sound effects. But otherwise, it's a fantastic, intense track. Once I hear it in stereo, in full CD quality, :OMG:

Looking forward to Terra!! Is it already released?

It reminds me alot of "Future Reminiscence" from Epic. The song has a good electronic sound to it, though it still has the organic textures Borknagar has become fond of in recent years. I guess the pulse the song has is very "living," despite the obvious synth. I suppose from the description Oystein gave originally, I was expecting something more akin to the latest batch of Ulver releases (Quick fix of melancholy, Blood Inside)...not to say I don't like this. Quite the opposite, in fact. I very much look forward to this album.

Thank you, Oystein and Mr. V :-D