CFH..FUCK!!?

Wow. I'm getting this incredibly annoying hiss throughout the entire song. :( There is something seriously wrong with that hi-hat...

I always thought this kinda thing was somebody just download Audacity and did some EQ'ing on a album they like then posted like tracks like "Re-mastered and uber good sounding now thx to amazing masterings, DL N0WZ!!*

MY GOD!!!

Its not jus the hats how DIGITAL do those guitars sound now! ..... OMG Dude the whole thing has this crazy annoying as fuck high end on the entire thing!!!

Dime is rolling in his grave!

I cant believe in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM Vinny has heard this ... OMG!!!

OMG ITS JUST UNLISTENABLE :(

i hear PPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but if you hear a little closer, there's a well known song down there! anyway, is this like oficial? or some guy just uploaded it? (don't even have the time to read now) if it isn't... why are we bitching? i mean... internet's full of crap, isn't it?

no no put this away... LEAVE DIMEBAG ALONE...

chris-crocker-cries.jpg

Would much prefer a good boost at 800Hz and some good low passing at 7KHz on the guitar tracks, and then calling it a day. Would actually make it sound BETTER that way (unless of course, you're into the whole super fizzy, super scooped mid guitar thing.......not my thing though:puke:)

Would much prefer a good boost at 800Hz and some good low passing at 7KHz on the guitar tracks, and then calling it a day. Would actually make it sound BETTER that way (unless of course, you're into the whole super fizzy, super scooped mid guitar thing.......not my thing though:puke:)

But the whole thing is pretty simple with this. It's fuchin' Pantera. They don't need remasters.

While I'm not a fan of that super fizzy guitar sound, it just goes with this album, its been on the album for 20 years and it should stay that way haha, though that kind of sound only really works with Pantera :D