CFH..FUCK!!?

Holy... fuck... son of a bitch!

crying.gif

How can this get through on such a great band and record?

But the whole thing is pretty simple with this. It's fuchin' Pantera. They don't need remasters.

Don't want a remaster, want a remix that has the shit that I mentioned done to the guitars to make it more listenable.
I can't listen to the album on studio monitors, they just reveal how horrible the rhythm guitars sound.

While I'm not a fan of that super fizzy guitar sound, it just goes with this album, its been on the album for 20 years and it should stay that way haha, though that kind of sound only really works with Pantera :D

Eh, a lot of people say that kinda thing, but honestly I think if there was some remixing done to the guitars to add more body and reduce the fizz, people would prefer it that way once it grows on them.

Why do you guys act all surprised? I can't even count how many classic albums have been butchered in the past ten years with this retarded remastering trend.

Why do you guys act all surprised? I can't even count how many classic albums have been butchered in the past ten years with this retarded remastering trend.

Yeah but most of them are decent at best, this is just someone who just threw these tracks in his daw and added highend to the mix and called it a day.. it's painfull on the ears.

Maybe he's using some spectral high frequency enhancement for MP3 audio and/or forgot to use more lossy codec. Anyways, what is Rhino Records... dude is selling tons of songs just like that?