Chance to ask DragonForce guitarist Herman Li a question

wow... dumb American racist who listen to metal. no surprises. why don't you go and fuck up another country like Iraq and turn it into a land of fat McDonald's freaks like the U.S of Gay?

stupid redneck fucking gay cunts.

oh my... what a surpise... a metal forum that I now realise is full of self righteous red nick, hicksville racits Americans. I fucking hated America the moment I stepped off the plane and the fucking red neck cunt at airport secuirtytook his sweet time feelingup, oh sorry "searching", my asian girlfriend... it's a country full of pure dumb shit fuck headed recnkec retard and the best thing would be for North orea to nuke the fuck out of you all becuase all you do is embarrass yourselves in a country with no brains, no culture and shit fucking music.

Americ - the land of dumb fucking racits cunts who deserve to be fucked over and nuked by every other country...

my best tiem overseas when was two fucking American red neck faggots made fun of a homeless dude in India by kicking him around on the ground, "YAWLL KNEOW WE BE FROM D-UH US OF GAY"

and thenme and my mate kicked the fuck out of the U.S dumb fucks so bad that one got his jaw re-wired at the Indian hospital haha... bets moment fo all my O.S travel... actually, no the secodn best would go the U.S wank who got knifed for being a pro american tosser in Tokyo... laughed my arse off at the dumber fuck...

"GO US OF GAY - WE FUCK EACH OTHER UP THE ARSE ALL DAY COZ WE'RE DUMB FUCKING REDNECK SHITS "

:lol:

Come to our land, we will be happy to bash your face in.:lol:

I turned down a 6 figure job because it meant I had to travel to U.S of Gay an deal with American fucks.

have you seen the clip where the Aussie T.V.presenter went to America and walked the streets of the top cities with a world map that had all the country names removed asking random people to point to America? Not on out of about 500+ people, including some who had been educated at your so called top uni's, got it right :lol: If that isn't fucking dumb I don;t know what is,... you don't even know where you're own country is on a world map :lol:

Oh now, an American threatened me :cry: what? you gonna show how tough you are and invade and fuck over another poorer country :lol:

the way your country runs is the same way a school bully rules the yard, and as soon as anyone threatens you, you just stick all the rules up your arse and fuck them over.

I turned down a 6 figure job because it meant I had to travel to U.S of Gay an deal with American fucks.

have you seen the clip where the Aussie T.V.presenter went to America and walked the streets of the top cities with a world map that had all the country names removed asking random people to point to America? Not on out of about 500+ people, including some who had been educated at your so called top uni's, got it right :lol: If that isn't fucking dumb I don;t know what is,... you don't even know where you're own country is on a world map :lol:

Oh now, an American threatened me :cry: what? you gonna show how tough you are and invade and fuck over another poorer country :lol:

the way your country runs is the same way a school bully rules the yard, and as soon as anyone threatens you, you just stick all the rules up your arse and fuck them over.

Well than go back to your shitty country

Hubster!

Are you on drugs?