Changes

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to confirm that the rumours you might have heard are true.
Me and my wife (Åsa) have separated, with a "friendly" divorce to follow.
Our son (John) will stay with me every other week. It felt like hell for a while,
but now I can see clearer and even though it can seem weird, it will be better for all of us in the end.
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
True stories will be told in the lyrics to come. Nothing that will make me a better person in the eyes of world though...

Dan

:erk:

Dan Swanö said:
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to confirm that the rumours you might have heard are true.
Me and my wife (Åsa) have separated, with a "friendly" divorce to follow.
Our son (John) will stay with me every other week. It felt like hell for a while,
but now I can see clearer and even though it can seem weird, it will be better for all of us in the end.
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
True stories will be told in the lyrics to come. Nothing that will make me a better person in the eyes of world though...

Dan

:erk:

Sorry to hear that Dan-I wish you the best in this situation.
Cheers
Eric

That's too bad. If it means anything- it's probably best that you ended on "friendly" terms though I can imagine it might not feel any easier.

hello Dan,

this is not our business at all, so the more it is appreciated that you tell it here and let us know. On the other hand I remember that you said (the) media can create evil rumours in no time, especially on the internet, so probably this way is the wisest.

I wish each of you the best.

That's really sad news Dan. I guess when one has such a busy life as you, it can be hard to balance all your musical priorities with family obligations. I don't mean to judge, but I can understand how hard it would be for you and for your wife. I'm sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear the news, Dan. I'm sure I can speak for everyone around in hoping the best for the both of you, and especially your son. It's good that it seemed to be on "friendly" terms, for his sake.

Sorry to hear about this Dan.
Life takes us in mysterious places.
one might say this was meant to be, I wouldn't.
Hope you manage to make the best of a bad situation and survive a stronger person.

I wish the best for you!

Sorry to hear this... my parents are just splitting up too so I see the situation my younger brothers are in. I can handle it, but they are young and live in the middle of the heat, which must be very hard on them. It's good to hear that you and Åsa are splitting up as friends though, it will make things a lot easier on your son. So stay strong for him, if nothing else.

Regards,
Thomas

Damn.. that came out of the blue for me.. really sorry to hear that, Dan.. Krya på dig.. eller vad man säger vid såna här tillfällen :(