This will be the last Edge of Sanity release?

Apr 10, 2002
NYC
Visit site
It says Crimson II will be the last cd by Edge of Sanity on the official website and wondered if this was true. I hope it isnt of course:) since I was just getting used to the idea of the band being back. Im not too worried though since Dan always says that this will be the last, then he changes his mind :D. But either way we still got Crimson II and my copy should be nearing my house any hour by now. As a matter of fact, I think the mail is here! Later

Charles

HI.

I always hoped the EOS would end like this, with a big triumph...I promised the other guys to let go of it, and that promise is easier to keep, than all the promises I have made to myself, which I always break...and right now I am looking at the possibility of making an Odyssey full-lenght (With another leadsinger..I always wanted to work with a talent with a more "high" voice for my power/doom style...)
I have a guy in mind but I haven't spoken to him yet..

Dan Swanö said:
and right now I am looking at the possibility of making an Odyssey full-lenght (With another leadsinger..I always wanted to work with a talent with a more "high" voice for my power/doom style...)

:OMG:

This is probably the best news I've heard in a while, kickass!

Dan Swanö said:
HI.

I always hoped the EOS would end like this, with a big triumph...I promised the other guys to let go of it, and that promise is easier to keep, than all the promises I have made to myself, which I always break...and right now I am looking at the possibility of making an Odyssey full-lenght (With another leadsinger..I always wanted to work with a talent with a more "high" voice for my power/doom style...)

OHHH NOOO!!!
:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

yesssssssssssssss, full lenght Odyssey
and
nooooooooooooooooooooo, last EoS
and
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no other singer pls

o_O

Dan Swanö said:
HI.

Warren Dane??? Please?? He rulez.. total roxor!

I saw a duck yawn the other day.
I have never seen that before.
It ruled.

This Odyssey idea is good news to me. The idea of a new singer is interesting. Obviously all of us being huge fans of Dan's voice are going to initially want him to do the vocals himself. However, I think it'd be great to hear a new guy. And if Dan is choosing this new guy, than the new guy is going to fit nicely with the darker music Dan makes. It'll be something NEW to look forward to where we won't be able to predict the sound as easily. We can't say that about any of Dan's other projects, despite how great they may be. This is intriguing. :)

Light said:
I saw a duck yawn the other day.
I have never seen that before.
It ruled.

I realize you were just being a dipshit when you said this, but that IS awesome! Hehehe. I love ducks. Did you really see one yawn? What kind of duck was it? :tickled:

Metal88 said:
I realize you were just being a dipshit when you said this, but that IS awesome! Hehehe. I love ducks. Did you really see one yawn? What kind of duck was it? :tickled:

A mallard drake. Standard issue duck like. I was swimming in a lake, and came across a ledge upon which assorted ducks were sleeping, so I slowly snuck up upon them like a dog in water to get a better look. As I neared them, they gradually began making small quacky noises, and this one in particular, which had previously been having its head under its wing in a faintly comical fashion, awoke, stretched, and *yawned*, before waddling off. Ducks rock.

This picture's too big to post, but if you click on the link below, the scene resembled the one pictured, except this was another time and another lake. It makes a lovely desktop wallpaper. Feel free.

http://homepage.mac.com/chymical/duckhunt.jpg

Dan sounds like hes tying up alot of loose ends to his musical existence. Well having eos end is a shame (I would have like to have seen them have an album with like 3 songs like yes), but I suppose it is better to end on top. Any idea Dan when an if a karabourjan full-length is going to see reality? Later and thanks

Charles