Edge of Sanity

None_So_Vile

Malign Paradigm
Jan 8, 2003
Middlesbrough
www.myspace.com
Whats their best release? im just browsing www.firebox.fi and they have..

Edge of Sanity - Cryptic
Edge of Sanity - Infernal
Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Edge of Sanity - The Spectral Sorrows
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox
Edge of Sanity - Nothing But Death Remains
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II (digipack)

Thanks

Purgatory Afterglow is the only one I own. It's alright. I hear the rest is not, but Somberlain tends to recommend good stuff so I may try out Unorthodox.

All you need is Purgatory Afterglow, Crimson and Unorthodox. Like Erik said, The Spectral Sorrows, is hit or miss.

Crimson is easily their best. Spectral Sorrows was sort of so-so, hit and miss like the others said. Purgatory Afterglow is a bit better, but the last track doesn't fit and some songs just aren't as well written as others. But Crimson is one of the best albums I've ever heard, and it retains it's quality throughout the whole disc. Crimson II is also great but just can't match the first one on its own. Together though...it's amazing listening to those two albums back to back.

So unorthodox is a keeper? I was never able to find it :(. I'm gonna have to hunt around more I guess. Getting good music can be ridiculously hard sometimes-I've been waiting over a month for my special order of "moontower." I've had the mp3's for some time, but it's just not the same.

Only problem with Crimson is that I have no patience for long songs that have unskippable tracks. So, I only have Crimson II, and it's quite good.

I love Crimson 2 but dislike Crimson quite alot. Kinda weird for all to like Crimson so much more since i think there´s a huge difference in those two records.