Which album should I get next

|55555|

New Metal Member
Aug 18, 2008
Which album (or ep)that Dan Swanö is involved in should I get next? So far I have:

Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow *
Edge of Sanity - Until Eternity Ends *
Edge of Sanity - Crimson *
Edge of Sanity - Infernal
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II

Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles *
Nightingale - I
Nightingale - Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV
Nightingale - White Darkness

Dan Swanö - Moontower *

Odyssey - Odyssey *

Pan.Thy.Monium - Khaooohs & Kon-Fus-Ion *

Oohhh... I totally misunderstood the question. Well, in that case, I would recommend The Wacken Carnage AUDIO cd. It's probably the best live recording I've heard from any band. And with Dan on guitar and backing vocals, its pretty amazing.

Nightfall Overture / Invisible most glaring omissions. And Spectral Sorrows by EoS (even just for Darkday). You also should get Evolution because there's a lot of re-mastered songs.

I also suggest Therion's Theli and Lucid Dreaming, he did vocal work on both; Bloodbath is a winner too, although it's not my favorite Swano project.

Thanks I'll check all of these out.

You also should get Evolution because there's a lot of re-mastered songs.
I usually don't like remasters. Most of the time all they do is add distortion, which ruins it for me.

It might help if you said which of those were your favorites. If you liked Kahoos and Konfusion a lot, get "Dawn of Dreams" next followed by the original "Kahoos" If nightingale is your favorite, get Unicorn's "Emotional Wasteland" next, followed by all four of the shorter EP's, if you can find them.

It might help if you said which of those were your favorites. If you liked Kahoos and Konfusion a lot, get "Dawn of Dreams" next followed by the original "Kahoos" If nightingale is your favorite, get Unicorn's "Emotional Wasteland" next, followed by all four of the shorter EP's, if you can find them.

Edited so a * is next to the ones I really liked.

I also suggest Therion's Theli and Lucid Dreaming, he did vocal work on both; Bloodbath is a winner too, although it's not my favorite Swano project.

Off topic, but that was my Impulse buy the last time I was out buying CDs.

I got rather a pleasant surprise when I heard Dan coming out of the speakers, hahaha.

On Topic. You're pretty safe with any releases from the above bands. But the obvious ones have been mentioned. And it's worth getting hold of Breathing Shadow by NG too. Has a really unique feel to it I find.

And Steel. Everyone needs to hear Steel.