Edge of Sanity Merch

CarniverousJesus

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hey, I have been trying to get my hands on an Edge of Sanity shirt for awhile. I have visited the Black Mark store and they have Crimson II shirts, but it looks like they only have XL. Does anyone know where i can obtain ANY Edge of Sanity shirt in a Large?
Thanks

same I'd love a shirt, Dan would you happen to have any high quality files of the EoS logo? that way I could go about getting my own printed which would be great as I like JUST logo shirts.

I've found all of my EoS shirts on ebay (Unorthodox, Purgatory, Crimson, Loggo) but they're all pretty big sized too. Unfortunately, I think it's the only way to go.

Hmmm, ok. Any particular buyer you have consistently bought from? iT seems like i've tried every possible combination in searching for EOS merch on Ebay.

No, different buyer each time.. but I was searching more intensly back "then".. Both german and american ebay etc. Some swedish auction sites as well.

Ok, well i guess i'll keep searching, or maybe someone on here will be able to help me. Thanks for your responses!