New Crimson shirts from Black Mark!

For those from the U.S. that have ordered from Blackmark: Where do you put the state in the address form? I'm assuming 'district'?

I just put Texas in the district form for both my orders. Neither has arrived yet however. *cough* Hopefully they didn't get lost or anything. Then again, that was only a few weeks ago. I'm sure that's the right place to put it.

I just ordered one myself, My first EoS shirt!
And thats a impressive and beautiful collection you got there Teh Noonster!
*wishes I had that* :)

I just put Texas in the district form for both my orders. Neither has arrived yet however. *cough* Hopefully they didn't get lost or anything. Then again, that was only a few weeks ago. I'm sure that's the right place to put it.

Let me know if you get it

I want to see someone from the US actually get it before I order haha :lol:

Got my merchandise! Will post pictures later. Turns out you DO put your state in the "District" field. I actually made 2 separate orders of: 1 CD and one DVD and another order of a t-shirt. Black Mark was kind enough to package all 3 of my items in one envelope. Everything is in awesome condition and the T shirt fits perfectly. "When All is Said" is amazing. The Crimson re-master is really cool.:headbang:

Got my merchandise! Will post pictures later. Turns out you DO put your state in the "District" field. I actually made 2 separate orders of: 1 CD and one DVD and another order of a t-shirt. Black Mark was kind enough to package all 3 of my items in one envelope. Everything is in awesome condition and the T shirt fits perfectly. "When All is Said" is amazing. The Crimson re-master is really cool.:headbang:

I got mine too and I really like the shirt it was printed on, very comfortable. :headbang:

Cool man thanks!

So Dan do you know if more shirts are being made (of different albums etc.) or do you not know? Please answer

If not I am getting my paycheck this Friday and I will order a shirt when I get home that day :kickass:

Awesome dude, thanks for the input. :headbang: I'm gonna get my shizz now.

2gtwyhd.jpg

ran5lg.jpg

fmqpe9.jpg

Here it all is. If you look closely in the first picture, you can see the promo poster for Crimson II they sent with my order. Sorry about the size of the pictures. Even if the front logo sorta does look like crap, I will still wear it proudly. I think I'm going to wear this to the Opeth concert I'm going to in October. Maybe if I get lucky, SOME one there will appreciate it.

My shirt is a large. However, I'm a fairly big guy (6'6" 210 lbs) and the shirt isn't exactly tight on me. But whatever you usually buy should fit fine. This is how MOST large shirts fit on me.