New Crimson shirts from Black Mark!

Find another e-mail address to use? I haven't ordered from them in a while, but I will order this shirt eventually.

I know what you meant, I meant contact them with another address that they have. Say for example, someone on here that ordered a shirt, get the e-mail address that Blackmark used to contact them, then use that one.

Later on today, I'll look through the paperwork they sent with my order to see if there's any contact information for them. I think a debit card from a bank account would work...do they have numbers the same as credit cards do? Good luck to you all.

Later on today, I'll look through the paperwork they sent with my order to see if there's any contact information for them. I think a debit card from a bank account would work...do they have numbers the same as credit cards do? Good luck to you all.

Thanks man

If not I'll just use my mom's and transfer some money into her bank account. It would probably be easier

14aya9e.jpg

This was at the top of my order receipt or whatever it was. I didn't see any of these email addresses on the website, so maybe they'll be of use to somebody. Here you go...damn that's big...sorry...too lazy to re-size.

Ok I found their contact info we e-mailed back and forth.

They don't accept debit or paypal so I just used my mom's credit card and transferred money from my account into her's.

Can't wait to get it :kickass:

Probably a dumb question, but I ordered Nightingale's "Alive Again" shirt off BlackMark as well which said that it was in stock. But in the Order Details of the email it says "Wait: wait," so I take it that means that it isn't?