crimson 2 distribution

[davidian]

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2003
italy
Visit site
i think black mark mad a great job...
in these days i've searched crimson 2 in many music shops,both big and small,and i've found it everywhere...nothing else of edge of sanity,only crimson 2.i've asked for posters,but nothing to do. :erk:
here in italy it's easy to find it(20 euro standard),in the other countries?

damn it, i never thought it was that expensive in italy. here in sweden it costs around 160 SKR, ... and what thats in Euro, i don't know (probably fucked up), but I guess it's about 1,6 euro (eh,) no, 16 euro. ;)

I saw Edge of Sanity's last disc without Dan at my local store here in Turkey. I don't think Crimson II will come out any time soon, and if it does they'll bring in maximum 2-3 copies, cause they're scared they won't be able to sell the CDs. The metal market in Turkey is pretty horrible. I have to rely on The End Record, LaserCD and Amazon for my purchases.

Here in Sweden it was featured on the first page of Ginza's catalog. Ginza is one of the biggest mailorder/online stores in Sweden since many years, and they sell truckloads of crap, so it was cool to see a really good record make it to their first page.

Dmanx Pit said:
In the US, none of the major chains have it, but I never shop there anyway. I hit the small, specialty music stores and they have it in.

This is true, although there aren't any specialty metal stores in my immediate area. I wonder how big Dan would get if he were in the same situation as Opeth. :wave:

Are you sure none of the major music chains in the US carry it? Cause even the biggest (as far as i know) chain here in Canada (or specifically in Toronto), HMV, carries it. The big HMV in the downtown of Toronto has a fairly extensive metal section, but they're all expensive as hell, cause they're mostly imports. (sometimes $30+)

I didn't check FYE because they're the home to $18.99 and $19.99 overpricing for all CDs, but I did check Tower and none of the 2 Towers I went to had it, much less any Edge of Sanity. The smaller stores had a few copies, though.