Changing SSD (kontact) MIDI mapping to match EZD?

Toontrack EZ Player

Choose general MIDI > GM Drums. Thats what I choose to map to SSD in Kontakt. If there is a better way, I want to know too.

I had to make a map to make it work for me, and it seemed ok. Few things off, but couldn't find any other way of doing it. I didn't try EZ player though.

To be honest, I shouldn't as it's all over the place, and I still need to modify EZ drummer midi files for it to work properly (Some thing with toms now I think) . If I did, it would probably confuse you even more as I was too lazy to name the changes or anything.
Your best bet is to try make one yourself, and that way you will know if there is a drum missng and where it is missing from. If you really want my one, I can try send it on to you tonight, but I take no responsibily for it :lol: You could use it as a rough guide only............
I must get around to making a proper map at some stage, but I just haven't had the time (or patience) so I threw a basic working version to get me started. I guess you could always take mine and try improve it for me :D