INLAYS: 'Gothic Cross'
PICKUPS: EMG Active 81TW/89
ELECTRONICS: Vol(tap)/Vol(tap)/Tone/3-way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
HARDWARE: Black Chrome
COLOR: Black Cherry (BCH)

I got it set up a while back and had the guy put it in D. I also had him set it up for heavy gauge strings. I'd like to put it in C standard. My understanding is that this is a fairly simple process that involves unscrewing the back plate and turning some wheels or something but I have no idea how to do it. Help?

its fairly simple in principle, but rather a delicate procedure I find. How I do it is to first change the strings, and then get them as close as you can to in tune ( C). let the guitar rest for a while with the strings ( just to stretch em in ). Then take the back plate off, and then use the those two screws which face the headstock to bring the bridge up or down. Thats the basics of it really. also, as you tighten or untighen the screws, make sure to keep tuning the guitar into C. It make take a while the first few trys, but youll get used to it.

Good luck! I think floyd set ups are a fucking uber pain in the ass. Raising/lowering the bridge is the easy part, the real pain in the ass comes with setting your intonation & making sure your action is even all the way across the fret board. Sometimes you even neep to adjust the god damn mother fucking truss rod if you want to do it right... I got to where I take mine to a shop just to avoid the head ache. My friend got her new guitar set up at Guitar Center for $30 the other day; can't beat it.

It helps to learn to do it yourself anyway. Being poor, you would be amazed what I did to keep my instruments playable.

Example: When the nylon strap that holds my snares in place would break, I learned to fix it with a piece of a plastic soda bottle.

Mac DVD to iPhone can convert DVD to iPhone on Mac with various practical features,is a specially designed mac dvd to iPhone converter, by using DVD to iphone Converter for Mac, you can convert DVD to iPhone video and audio, and DVD to iPhone for Mac can Convert DVDs to iPhone and convert videos to iPhone on Mac OS X, iSkysoft DVD Studio Pack for Mac is one of the best DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD Copy on Mac OS X,by using iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac you can rip your DVDS to various audio and video format, DVD Creator for Mac can burn DVD movie on Mac, Dvd Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup Mac, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly.

Damn, didn't know a Mac DVD to iPhone was used in adjusting a FR trem. . . Back on topic, I think it's cool you want to do this yourself but it can be a royal pain in the ass. I have all my FR's blocked off now, but if I remember right once I got the guitar to settle at whatever tuning it wanted to settle in, I would re-tune to whatever tuning I wanted to play in by adjusting the screws in the guitar cavity, letting it settle, then checking the tuning again. It would usually work out pretty good that way, but I never use the bar so I ended up blocking it off with wood. If I had to do it over again I'd pay the $30-50 bucks for a pro setup, an out of tune FR makes baby Jesus cry.