Channel V

Yeomans

Teh Ultimate Newb
Feb 3, 2002
Perth , Aus
Visit site
When is there heavy metal (heavy shift!!?!?!) on? ive lookied in the program guide but cant find it....

been cancelled ?

im sick of all the shit they are playing hey

It'll be back in March but it sucks anyway.... they don't even really play metal, except maybe one clip a week, which is usually either Slayer or Maiden and the same couple of songs repeated every time lol.

I suggest rockMAX on MusicMAX every Monday night at 9:30 until midnight. They usually play at least 12 or so metal clips. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Ratt, Warrant, Skid Row, Guns N Roses, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Metallica, Whitesnake, Van Halen, Malmsteen, Def Leppard... all that kinda stuff, it rocks :)

Much better than seeing nothing but Korn, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Kittie and Machine Head over and over again on Heavy Shift I reckon heh.

Originally posted by The Trooper
It'll be back in March but it sucks anyway.... they don't even really play metal, except maybe one clip a week, which is usually either Slayer or Maiden and the same couple of songs repeated every time lol.

I suggest rockMAX on MusicMAX every Monday night at 9:30 until midnight. They usually play at least 12 or so metal clips. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Ratt, Warrant, Skid Row, Guns N Roses, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Metallica, Whitesnake, Van Halen, Malmsteen, Def Leppard... all that kinda stuff, it rocks :)

Much better than seeing nothing but Korn, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Kittie and Machine Head over and over again on Heavy Shift I reckon heh.

rockMAX sounds like the best show EVER! Look at those bands? Classic, the lot of them! Well, maybe not Malmsteen or Ratt, but the rest are! :)

Slipknot RULES! Kittie is not too bad at all, Korn is alright and Machinehead are sellouts. That is all :D

Haha well rockMAX also plays stuff like some old punk, grunge, 80s pop rock, and classic rock.... but there's definitely enough hard rock and metal to please me :D