Channel 10 went TOO FAR

Hahahahhahahahahahah!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you guys have been watching a few Troma films and stuff too lol.

These are some of my fave movie lines:

"This goes beyond every stretch of the imagination" - Sardu in Bloodsucking Freaks while a chick is being stretched on a rack thing.

"I'll put the first finger in the pot" - Sardu in Bloodsucking Freaks as he chops off a girl's finger to use as the first bet in a game of Backgammon with his midget friend.

"When you've finished your ride Ralphus, put her to work in the toilets. Her mouth will make an interesting urinal." - Sardu again hahaha.

Man there's like 15 more great ones in that too.

"And now, the virgin dance of the double chainsaws!!!" - the heda of the chainsaw worshipping cult in Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers.

"The small businessman always always always gets it up the ass!" - the dad in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 after receiving a bit of chainsaw up his anus.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hahahahhahahahahahah!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you guys have been watching a few Troma films and stuff too lol.

These are some of my fave movie lines:

"This goes beyond every stretch of the imagination" - Sardu in Bloodsucking Freaks while a chick is being stretched on a rack thing.

"I'll put the first finger in the pot" - Sardu in Bloodsucking Freaks as he chops off a girl's finger to use as the first bet in a game of Backgammon with his midget friend.

"When you've finished your ride Ralphus, put her to work in the toilets. Her mouth will make an interesting urinal." - Sardu again hahaha.

Man there's like 15 more great ones in that too.

"And now, the virgin dance of the double chainsaws!!!" - the heda of the chainsaw worshipping cult in Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers.

"The small businessman always always always gets it up the ass!" - the dad in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 after receiving a bit of chainsaw up his anus.

Gotta love those sort of movies.

Hahahahhaha yeah then he comes back in the room with her feet!!! LOL!!!!!

The brain drilling scene is just a classic because it is so demented hahahaha, and also the schoolgirl whipping/decapitation/severed head oral sex part is just WRONG! Hahaha!

The final shot of the movie rocks too hahahaha. I don't think I want any of that weird salad and meat roll! :puke: