"CHARACTER" #3 in the Swedish album charts!

Congratulations!!!

hey guys well done

you sold more copies than U2 or Linkin Park , Rod Stewart and Ronan Keating this week in your country

BUT I dont think that someone will blame you of "sell-out" like most did with In Flames after Reroute to Remain-Not with this dark Deathmetal-masterpiecce with blastspeed and absolutely NO not screamed vocals!!

Well go for number 1 : ) I mean...damn Character is a master piece with no exceptions! How do you guys do it?? After so many years...you still compose the best music out there!! Green day??? Nah I see Dark Tranquillity in first place : ) haha it could be funny and nice!

Congratulations guys! Got my copy from mail three days ago and I've been listening it since :).
Can't wait to see you guys at Tuska winter war, You'll find me from the first row :)
DT for number #1!

This is great news, congratulations!!!
May you hit #1 and stay there for weeks! :D

edit: omg, you beat Kylie! :eek: :eek: :OMG: :p

Congrats! :headbang:

This was indeed well deserved, as Character is an excellent album - and quite possibly the best album you have ever made. I mean, I am impressed and I'm the one who has expected nothing but perfection from you guys for some ten years already.

I wonder how it has sold in Finland - at least a lot of people around here seem to be interested in it...

-Villain (another one on the front row at the Tuska Winter War!)

damn. didn't see that coming. :)

i only hope the limited version and vinyl is still available when i go character-hunting on saturday.

rahvin said:
is lars winnerbäck any good?
my location is the title of one of my favourite albums ever. and yes, it's by winnerbäck. actually, it's one of the artists i like pretty much everything with.

not sure that you'd be quite as thrilled, though, but he does share a lot of fans with kent so it might be worth checking out...

Delirious said:
not sure that you'd be quite as thrilled, though, but he does share a lot of fans with kent so it might be worth checking out...
oh! i'll check it out. in fact, i pretty much need to know who are the artists who can beat my favourite band in their own country.

"Congratulations", you say? Have you gone completely mad? Gone totally off the rails? Lost your marbles? The lot of you? Where's the tr00 underground spirit, I ask you my friends, where indeed? Have you so completely lost focus on what is the most important part of a great band, namely the fact that 1) nobody knows who they are 2) nobody listens to their music and last but MOST CERTAINLY not least 3) NOBODY BUYS THEIR BLOODY ALBUMS!
Can't you see what has happened? Can you not recognise a downfall when you come across it? Have you really lost that tr00 touch? Alas, a once great band has now fallen from grace. Number 3 indeed! I fart in your general direction!
This is most outrageous. I am most displeased. I shall never purchase another album of yours again. I shall merely, when I come across your name, wherever it may be, whisper: "sellouts".
And there will be a general awkward silence, followed by the sound of tr00 enthusiasts fleeing for their lives, shrieking with utter terror. For they shall then know that thou hast sold more than 100 albums, which is a crime more cruel and brutal than eternal sunshine and happiness.

:p

(sorry, I'm a bit bored. Sarcasm aside, I offer my congratulations as well! It's good to see, since I am used to the continually crappy state of Swedish lists)