Charlie talks Star Wars

how is it funny? It makes no financial sense to talk about John, but it does make alot of sense to go on the Star Wars site to get a plug

Nrrrrraaahhhhwwwahhhhaaarrrgghhhh!

movie_sm.jpg

SpiderDan13 said:
Lando's co-pilot of the Falcon during the attack on the 2nd Death Star.

'I told you Han would get that shield down.' Lando
'hehehehe' Nien Nubb

the whole star wars thing never drew me in but thats a cool article,i have probably seen those movies once if that lol,i am yet tp see clones or sith and i highly doubt i ever will.

mrthrax said:
the whole star wars thing never drew me in but thats a cool article,i have probably seen those movies once if that lol,i am yet tp see clones or sith and i highly doubt i ever will.

I find your lack of faith disturbing... *CHOKES*

Sorry man - thats so damn nerdy of me.

Nice plug for the band. Charlie's probably the biggest Lord of the Rings fan, he needs to do something similar.

Anyway, for me, Star Wars is:
Star Wars
Empire
Jedi

Nothing more.

Drokk said:
Nice plug for the band. Charlie's probably the biggest Lord of the Rings fan, he needs to do something similar.

Star Wars
Empire
Jedi

Nothing more.
I agree. Dark Helmet is cool. He had a bigger swartz anyway :lol:

spitzs lazy eye said:
I agree. Dark Helmet is cool. He had a bigger swartz anyway :lol:
Only one man would dare to give Dark Helmet a raspberry...

Prepare for Ludicrous Speed!

Drokk said:

Star Wars
Empire
Jedi

Nothing more.
I agree. :D

Drokk said:
Only one man would dare to give Dark Helmet a raspberry...

Prepare for Ludicrous Speed!

"What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?"

Killer movie... too bad MGM/UA fucked up the original DVD by screwing up the widescreen - when Vespa is being threatened by Dark Helmet, the picture cuts off the image of her old nose. I'm too cheap (and broke) to buy a new copy of the movie.

For that matter... while it's well off-topic of Anthrax, shouldn't MGM be working on re-issuing the rest of Mel Brooks's movies?

dailyvault said:
"What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?"

Killer movie... too bad MGM/UA fucked up the original DVD by screwing up the widescreen - when Vespa is being threatened by Dark Helmet, the picture cuts off the image of her old nose. I'm too cheap (and broke) to buy a new copy of the movie.

For that matter... while it's well off-topic of Anthrax, shouldn't MGM be working on re-issuing the rest of Mel Brooks's movies?
I wouldn't be surprised if they do release them and then rerelease them again 6 months later with a so called superior collectors ed. IMO they're bigger crooks than the dvd pirates. Biggest fucking scammers. Take a look at they're marketing statergies. Kind of like legally bullshitting the public. What else can i say? Keep firing arseholes.