discontinued

Feb 5, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
For those of you who might be skipping Anthrax.com and come here instead:

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:58:43 EST
To: "webmasterbator"
Subject: Re: BONAS NOCHAS

I went to see Dimmu Borgir (see the sick pic below) Friday night at The Hard Rock Cafe in NYC (not a very good place to see a show). I was blown away! These guys were on fire! The drumming was sick, the guitar playing was sick, the whole fucking thing was SICK!! If they come to your town? Go see them!

I also wanted to take this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE for coming to see us on this last tour with Priest. Thanks for getting there early and cheering us on, it meant a lot to us. We'll continue working on our new record in MARCH/APRIL and we hope to put it out in the summer. I think this may be one of my favorite Anthrax records, if you liked Volume 8 -YOU'LL LOVE THIS! I don't want anything to stand in our way, this is serious! FUCK EVERYTHING!! We're taking the music back!

\m/
Stay metal - Charlie

ANT_DimmuBorgir.jpg

Forgot to add the image :)

Dude, Brent is going to sue your ass.....................................................................just kidding.

I have downloaded a couple of Dimmu Borgir tunes, they are fucking great!

What album would you (anyone) recommend?

I could add the new album Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia to that list. The drumming is inhuman.