Cheap CDs

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
I have several CDs for sale. They're promos I no longer want. $5 will get you one. $1 for postage for one or two, $2 postage for three or more.

SUMMON - And the Blood Runs Black. Violent US Black Metal (cardboard slipcase)

CRYSTAL BALL - Helvetia. Trad. metal from Switzerland (cardboard slip case)

RAGE - Soundchaser. Latest album (slimline case)

CONSORTIUM PROJECT III - Terra Incognita. Prog featuring members of Kamelot and Vanden Plas and the singer from Elegy (cardboard slipcase)

TRANSATLANTIC - Live in Europe. Double album of live self-indulgence from Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy (no case)

RICHARD ANDERSSON'S SPACE ODYSSEY - Embrace the Galaxy. Keyboard-based shred fluff (cardboard slipcase)

TUNNELVISION - Tomorrow. More prog. (cardboard slipcase)

The Rage album was on my 'list' once, but I never bothered looking for it.
I can't say I'm too interested in it now either. :(

I might sell a few cds too. Make an offer if you like any.

Sun Caged 'Sun Caged' (prog metal a bit like Dream Theater) SOLD!
Freya 'As The Last Light Drains' (hardcore/metalcore)
Lowbrow 'Sex, Violence, Death' (death metal - feat. members of Obituary and Nasty Savage - promo cardboard slip)
Sinister 'Savage Or Grace' (death metal - promo cardboard slip)
Marduk 'World Funeral' (black metal - promo cardboard slip)
Various 'A Tribute To Uriah Heep' (feat. Angel Dust, Tad Morose, Jack Frost, Nightingale, Vintersorg, Metalium etc - promo cardboard slip)
Highland Glory 'From The Cradle To The Brave' (power metal - promo carboard slip) SOLD!
Madder Mortem 'Deadlands' (gothic metal - promo carboard slip)
Nightwish 'Century Child' (opera metal)
Silverstein 'When Broken Is Easily Fixed' (hardcore)

Goreripper said:
CONSORTIUM PROJECT III - Terra Incognita. Prog featuring members of Kamelot and Vanden Plas and the singer from Elegy (cardboard slipcase)

TRANSATLANTIC - Live in Europe. Double album of live self-indulgence from Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy (no case)

RICHARD ANDERSSON'S SPACE ODYSSEY - Embrace the Galaxy. Keyboard-based shred fluff (cardboard slipcase)

Woo, can I put my hand up for these three? :Spin: :Spin:

come on, someone has to like Nightwish. Southy, i know you like hardcore so how bout getting those two! :)

im not a fan of Nightwish either. Terrible vocals.

For Sun Caged, ill go the same rate as Brian - $5 + $1 for postage. or $50, whatever is easier :)

[color=#a0e0a]Yeah but this time he plans to rob all of the MDer's cd collections (well except Troops, who wants those cds?) at the same time.

It's one giant conspiracy.[/color]

And koichi, it's a bit wrong to call a cardboard box a "house".