Check Him Out!

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Hey guys,
Hope no one minds me posting this, I'm not looking to do shameless plugs.
But I thought many of you would enjoy a song written by Jerry Prater (Current Eternity X guitarist) for a solo project. This was recorded a few years ago very cheaply. So the sound qulity isnt the best.
But it will give you an idea that this guy has soul behind what he plays. Keep in mind this song don't even show half of his ablity. This guy is one of the best iv ever seen period.
I remember when I was trying him out for Eternity X and he showed me what he could do on the guitar and my jaw dropped. I cannot wait for all of you to see his full ablities . I wish we had something together that could show you that. But I still feel you will enjoy this track.

Go to his myspace to check it out and give some feed back please.

http://www.myspace.com/insurrectionusa

Thanks!

Sounds very similar in the beginning and other parts to Pacabel's canon. But with his own spin, but way too close....

Other than that its pretty good.

Thanks for checkin it out.

As for when the new ETX stuff is comming. Well, we are working on it as soon as we can. There have been several things that have been out of our hands that caused delays. But we hopefully will be in the studio with in the next few months. No matter what I can assure you that everyone's working as hard as they can to get this thing done. The song's are all written and the band practices three to four times a week. Still making slight changes to improve the song qulity. Planning out the production sounds and effects. So as soon as we can hit the studio we will. I feel it's going to be well worth the wait.

As for Progpower that's up to Glenn and crew. The band would love to play it some time.

Anyways,
I'd love to get some more input on the song.