Check My Art Out. Please.

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
Well, a while back I had a book of poetry published and I tried my hand at designing the cover, which came out pretty good except I submitted it in RGB mode, so the color is a bit fucked up...and I edited one part and couldn't see the color change on my computer. Still, not bad for a first try.

Then my second book came out and the cover came out really good, but very simple. So I decided on trying some CD covers. Since I've done a few for some local bands, and now I'm working on some for a band called badkarma. They are from the NJ/NY area. Dave Neabore from Mucky Pup/Dog Eat Dog/All Boro Kings play with them.

So anyway, I'm looking for some feedback. I'm still learning Photoshop and I'm just now getting into Illustrator. Anyway, to check the images out visit: http://www.goodpigbadpig.com and go to the visual section.

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are!

Don't lie! "Cool" is not a thought! =)

Just messing. I'd like to apologize, I saw the "post your art here" post after I posted this message.

I know that what I've done is not that similar to what Travis does because the bands I've worked for haven't really been metal. One was a rap group, the other punk, and one rock band. So, the designs reflect that.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out.

Ken

Man, the lyrics to that song are pretty fuck'n hilarious! The shit 14 year olds come up with!

So, my shit is cool? Hahaha...tell me if it sucks dammit! I actually think the Godzilla cover is pretty funny! I guess you'd have to hear the ninja fighting intro to that CD to appreciate the "Total Powa" title! Hahaha.

Anyway...

Yeah, I know it's a different style. That badkarma on with the trees didn't go over well with them. They asked for something "dark" and that's all they gave for inspiration, so I guess I went a little too "swedish death metal" dark on that one.

I'm still getting into all of this anyway, gotta learn somewhere.