Check my mix

I guess I didn't really give many details. It's 2 ESP MH 1000 NT's with JB 59's in one, and Dimarzio D Activator's in the other. Tubescreamer into a ISP Decimator into a mesa dual rec roadster direct into a Radial passive DI Box into a line 6 toneport. Using Recabinet impulses and Voxengo Boogex. Bass is a Hartke going into a Behringer head directly into the DI Box as well using Ampeg impulses I got off this forum. The vocals were done through a presonus tube pre amp into the toneport using one of the podfarm vocal preamps. I'm using Cubase 5 to record, Superior Drummer 2.0, and Izotope Ozone to Master mixed with JBL LSR4328P's. This sounds pretty decent on my monitors, but when i'm listening on my laptop it sounds like the vocals are way loud, and the guitars are buried in the mix. Just was wanting to see what you guys think, and recommend for adjustments.

Thanks!

you need to work on the drums, humanize them for god's sake. they're sounding really fucking fake. SD2 shouldn't sound that fake.
guitar tone is good but it still needs to improve. the mix sounds like it has too much mids. the only thing i really like in this are the vocals, they are a bit loud though
i'd like to know which mic for them etc.

Start over, the vocals are great as Matt said but the drums sound fake a f***. Guitars have too much mid range, your a missing the lower and higher end because of it.

Thanks for the advice guys. My last record I recorded for my band was disguistingly trebly, and so I think I've been trying to be conservative with that. The mix I sent you needed some work in which I knew, and after a few more days of mixing, here's what I ended up going with.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2103035/Control.wav

I really like the LSR's. They translate pretty well, and there is enough low end to where a sub isn't absolutely necessary. There are just a couple of months old so I'm still trying to train my ears to using those as opposed to some cheapy Alesis usb monitors. The vocals are a SM58 into a presonus 1 channel tube pre amp. I replaced the tube with a groovetube. The presonus goes to my alesis 3630 compressor which goes into my ux2 in which I used the Vintage UK preamp with the compressor. I eq'd the vocals with izotope alloy, and mastered with izotope ozone.