I'm lost

The guitars seem to overpower everything. The kick drum is very clicky needs to have abit of low end.

The snare gets lost in the mix try adding some presence or snap.

Could be because of what I'm listening on, guitars seem a bit too fuzzy, agree about the kick, and the cymbals seem like way too much, mainly in the beginning.

But like I said, could just be the crappy computer speakers.

Bring the snare and toms up... turn the guitars down... and put some meat in the vocal track... it sounds like he's tracking over a cell phone. The kick actually has some sub to it, so try adjusting balances first. Then try to figure out if anything needs EQ-ing. If your balances are solid but snares or toms or bass guitar are going in and out, then you'll know you have too many tracks fighting over frequency ranges and you can EQ accordingly.

Thank you guys very much. I really appreciate the feedback. It's sort of making me doubt my referencing. I'm using JBL LSR4328P monitors, and the mix sounds way different than the issues you guys are describing to me. But when I use the headphones at my work, ($20 headphones) I can hear what your saying. Yeah I'm having a difficult time finding the sweet spot on the vocals. I don't want it to sound like it doesn't have any meat, but when I start adding the mids the vocal grind sort of disappears which I really want in there.

Thank you guys very much. I really appreciate the feedback. It's sort of making me doubt my referencing. I'm using JBL LSR4328P monitors, and the mix sounds way different than the issues you guys are describing to me. But when I use the headphones at my work, ($20 headphones) I can hear what your saying. Yeah I'm having a difficult time finding the sweet spot on the vocals. I don't want it to sound like it doesn't have any meat, but when I start adding the mids the vocal grind sort of disappears which I really want in there.

if the vox are vanishing when you add mids, you are pitting frequencies against each other. Go here and read. Take notes. Keep the page up behind you DAW while trying some different EQ-ing for the guitars and vocals, at least.